Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
:L: :L: :L:

It would be even weirder if he played with them after he ate them.

Uh oh, I feel an innuendo coming on soon from somewhere... :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="67343 said:
:L: :L: :L:

It would be even weirder if he played with them after he ate them.

Uh oh, I feel an innuendo coming on soon from somewhere... :lol:
Haha, from this board Dunny? This board is classier then the rest... :roll:

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
kttref";p="67378 said:
Ugh...I can't eat lobster, I think it's gross.....

Hey at least you have some manners :) just kidding
I agree, but then again I can't eat any seafood without getting sick. Nice Pics though pretty funny too. I am gald I am not that banna :D

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Ok, this has always been a little pet peeve of mine: how can you be a native New Englander and not LOVE seafood??? ESPECIALLY lobster??? :shock:

If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be those bad Larrys. There's a chain of restaurants in Orlando called "Boston Lobster Feast." I think it's like $30 a person ($25 for dinner with a coupon :lol: ) and it's a huge buffet with all you can eat steamed lobsters. MAN, did I feast... and feast... and feast! The waitstaff there were horrified. There was a cloud of dust and shells flying from our table (I think we were growling and snarling like animals too). GOD, I love that place! :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="67390 said:
Ok, this has always been a little pet peeve of mine: how can you be a native New Englander and not LOVE seafood??? ESPECIALLY lobster??? :shock:

If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be those bad Larrys. There's a chain of restaurants in Orlando called "Boston Lobster Feast." I think it's like $30 a person ($25 for dinner with a coupon :lol: ) and it's a huge buffet with all you can eat steamed lobsters. MAN, did I feast... and feast... and feast! The waitstaff there were horrified. There was a cloud of dust and shells flying from our table (I think we were growling and snarling like animals too). GOD, I love that place! :lol:
Please, I'm Italian and for the longest time I HATED lasagna. Now I eat it with the best of them...but I don't know. I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like seafood. I can eat tuna (in a can, not steaks), swordfish and mahi-mahi...that's it. And it has to be prepared right...I'm weird I suppose.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
My mother made the BEST lasagne ever for supper one night when I was about 10. My whole family could not stop ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over it. She was so pleased that she made it again the next night... and then again a few nights later... and again. For approx. two weeks straight, that's all we ate. Now I despise lasagne, I'll only eat it if I'm at a function and that's all there is. :no:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="67398 said:
My mother made the BEST lasagne ever for supper one night when I was about 10. My whole family could not stop ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over it. She was so pleased that she made it again the next night... and then again a few nights later... and again. For approx. two weeks straight, that's all we ate. Now I despise lasagne, I'll only eat it if I'm at a function and that's all there is. :no:
That sucks. I make awesome italian meatballs :) I love cooking!

·
Subscribing Member
3,265 Posts
Any extra lobsters, PLEASE send them to me in Florida, its what I miss most about Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
PBC FL Cop";p="67408 said:
Any extra lobsters, PLEASE send them to me in Florida, its what I miss most about Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you miss my story about the Lobster Feast in Orlando? :shock: Dude, I'll trade places with you just to be closer to it!

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
PBC FL Cop";p="67408 said:
They have lobsters in Florida...I've seen them with my own eyes...they're just...spiny. Oh, and they hide a lot, too.

I can't vouch for how they taste, though. :?

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="67416 said:
Did you miss my story about the Lobster Feast in Orlando? :shock: Dude, I'll trade places with you just to be closer to it!
Its a little far from Boston, but I highly recommend the Nordic Lodge in Charlestown, RI. Not only is it all you can eat lobster but they also have filet mignon, and ribs :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.