'Mixed message': Feds to house, feed illegal aliens in Border Patrol Academy | MassCops

'Mixed message': Feds to house, feed illegal aliens in Border Patrol Academy

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Jun 26, 2014.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

'Mixed message': Feds to house, feed illegal aliens in Border Patrol Academy

By Joseph J. Kolb
    Published June 25, 2014
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook913 Twitter636 livefyre1753
    [​IMG]
    The government plans to house illegal immigrants at the same facility where the men and women charged with keeping them out are trained. (AP file)
    The federal government has found a place in New Mexico to help house the tide of humanity pouring in from Mexico: The Border Patrol Academy, the very facility where agents are supposed to be trained to keep illegal immigrants out of the U.S.
    The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, a sprawling campus in the arid dirt plains of western New Mexico known for oil and dairy farms, could soon house hundreds of children and families that have crossed the southwest border. Tens of thousands of immigrants have crossed in through Mexico primarily from Central America, where they appear to have been led to believe that once in the U.S., they will be allowed to stay. The government is scrambling to accommodate them, but some critics say putting them up in the academy turns government policy on its head.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/2...s-in-border-patrol-academy/?intcmp=latestnews

2. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Jesus Christ Almighty!!!!!!!!

mpd61, Goose and Hush like this.
  3. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

My sympathies go out to the Border Patrol and their officers.

If this isn't a clear message that the US government has no plans to stem the tide of illegals than i don't know what is.:mad:

mpd61, LGriffin, Goose and 2 others like this.
  4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Looking forward to kickoff!

5. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

I know good cops from good PD's who left for border patrol over a decade ago. I thought they were crazy at the time but now I just feel sorry for them because they're not even close to being eligible for retirement.

pahapoika likes this.
  6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Same. I knew a couple of guys that left the DOC and was happy for them. Now they're miles away from home and victims of this current administration

7. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Does anyone know how to say "eighty second recruit training troop" in Spanish?

8. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

I declined the BP. Completed the background and then realized I didn't want to live in a shithole warzone.

Goose, mpd61 and pahapoika like this.
  9. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Not unless it was declared a "free-fire zone"

10. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Oh SHIT DUDE!!!!! You shoud've taken it, gone to Glynco FLETC and then transferred to another agency!!!!! BALLS!!!!!!!!!!
    :eek:

11. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

How to deal with this problem:
    1. Load all the kids on yellow school buses
    2. Drive to nearest Border Crossing
    3. Give kids a Happy Meal
    4. Walk them up to the Mexican side
    5. Turn them over to Mexican Border Patrol
    6. Get back on buses
    7. Hustle back to US side
    8. Let those humanitarians deal with the problem

pahapoika likes this.
  12. officerbob

officerbob MassCops Member

13. TacEntry

TacEntry MassCops Member

This administration is fucked up.

The U.S. Border Patrol Agent is an honorable profession with a long and distinguished history - going all the way to the beginnings of our county.

Much like the BLM Law Enforcement Rangers who have recently been caught up in the crazy political machine - just trying to do the Law Enforcement job they were hired to do. All of these agents and rangers took an oath of office and are pushed and pulled by politics.

All LE face different levels of this every day. If you can show me a job at the local, state or federal level that doesn't have some type of controversial or politically backed law or regulation - I'll call you a liar...

Hopefully for the Feds - 2016 can right the ship.

14. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Well they had said that FLETC was doing SSPO back then, and we all know about THAT.

Plus I was really all set moving to the Laredo sector or something, where there's nothingness.

Goose and mpd61 like this.
  15. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

Yeah, that moving around the country thing, only for those that can handle it. I am not one of them so my hat's off to those that do it

16. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

The job actually sucks harder than it did at the time of my last post:
    Mexican Military Helicopter Fires on Border Patrol Agents After Crossing Into U.S. During Drug Operation

A Mexican military helicopter crossed the U.S. border into Arizona and fired on U.S. Border Patrol agents during a drug operation Tuesday before flying back into Mexico, Border Patrol officials said.
    No injuries to agents or damage to U.S. property were reported, a Border Patrol spokesman said, according to KVOA-TV.
    The helicopter fired two shots at the agents early Tuesday morning as part of a “drug interdiction operation,” Border Patrol spokesman Andy Adame told KVOA.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...fter-crossing-into-u-s-during-drug-operation/

Keep grabbing your ankles while all of these little shit countries pork you in the rear, barry.

17. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Our Gov't gives these countries (cartels) 48 Billion dollars to secure their borders.o_O