MIT Lockdown | Page 3 | MassCops

MIT Lockdown

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by XXYYXX, Apr 19, 2013.

1. johnjohn

johnjohn MassCops Member

RIP Officer Sean Collier

2. Harley387

Harley387 MassCops Member

RIP, Sean.

3. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I had to change your post. Note, I didn't say FIX it because you aren't wrong in calling them people since, in the literal sense they are, but, I'm just pissed off. Sorry to mess with your post and I agree with every other word!

4. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

This shit is awful...

You guys be careful out there

5. Kilvinsky

I really hope that scumbag, Dzhokhar is cowering in fear. I hope his heart is racing, his brow sweating profusely and he pisses himself and shits himself. I hope he's crying right now in terror as the good guys hunt him down like the fucking animal he is. I hope he's got drymouth and is mourning his pile of DEAD shit brother.

Then I hope he's caught, ALIVE so as I said before, whatever information he might have about anyone else involved can be dragged out of him.

Then, again, I hope his head explodes.

Husky, I hope you're wrong too, but for the right reasons.

Harley387 likes this.
  6. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

This is depressing in every way. I too hope Husky is wrong.

7. GMass

GMass Guest

Yes, just to clarify Richard Donohue is NOT dead. He is alive in the hospital in "good" condition. Took one to the femoral artery.

BxDetSgt, mtc, frank and 5 others like this.
  8. FPFC2

FPFC2 MassCops Member

Heartbroken for Officer Collier's family, friends and department. Hope for a speedy recovery for Officer Donohue as well. Thinking of all you guys and gals who are out there today.

9. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Everyone out there please have a TQ!

10. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

This motherfucker on CNN just called Officer Collier a "security officer" twice. There's nothing wrong with working security but this man was a sworn police officer and they need to show respect.

JMody, jtwiss, samadam78 and 3 others like this.
  11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Consider the source. That's why I get my news here.

Jeepy likes this.
  12. niteowl1970

Some kid called CNN and said he knows the suspect and that he goes to UMass. I don't know the validity of his claim.

13. niteowl1970

14. johnjohn

johnjohn MassCops Member

Duval referred to him as a security officer as well. Regardless of title, this is an example of how criminals do not discriminate on the type of LEO one might be. If you carry a badge and gun, you are an obstacle.

15. XXYYXX

XXYYXX MassCops Member

That pissed me off. The officer was a LEO slain in the line of duty. That reporter has been annoying all morning, though.

16. XXYYXX

XXYYXX MassCops Member

I believe a UMass Dartmouth official verified that to be accurate. UMD is also currently on lockdown.

LGriffin likes this.
  17. GMass

GMass Guest

Yes all UMD campuses on lockdown.

18. Kilvinsky

Did he follow up his statement with something like BABBA BOOEY? Screw CNN!
    For what it's worth, I just called CNN and my news tip was that the MIT officer was a SWORN POLICE OFFICER, NOT a security officer. I asked that he be given the respect he has earned.

I think I may have wasted my time, but maybe a few more of you could call and maybe, just maybe it'll send the right message.

This may seem petty to many, and I understand there are FAR more important things, but, I'm sick of that one little thing. This guy, this hero gave his life as a POLICE OFFICER and they very least they could do is respect the fallen. The number for CNN/HLN is 1-404-827-2600.

JMody likes this.
  19. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

His death wasn't in vain, HE came upon and screwed up the plan these terrorists had for escape. He directly leads to their death/capture.

GARDA, JMody, frank and 3 others like this.
  20. Kilvinsky

They just said "POLICE OFFICER". I will not take credit for the change on CNN, but I'm glad it happened.

JMody, USM C-2 and Harley387 like this.
  21. Kilvinsky

With all due respect to all on this board, please, let's not become the media. If it ain't confirmed or heard directly from a LE source, don't report it.

22. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Webmaster Staff Member

I agree, I'm more and more tempted to call up and cancel cable tv and get all of our news and entertainment just on the web.

Jeepy likes this.
  23. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

OK as i said I will not be posting as I normaly do:
    LODD for Sean posted.
    Umass Dartmouth is in lockdown and the bomb squad is sweeping, I just left that area.
    He was a registered student.
    There is going to be a controled explosion in Cambridge by the bomb squad in about an hour.
    Norfolk street area.

24. samadam78

samadam78 MassCops Member

Thanks for the number i called as well

Kilvinsky likes this.
  25. Voodoo50

Voodoo50 MassCops Member

RIP Officer Collier.