MIT Lockdown | Page 2 | MassCops

MIT Lockdown

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by XXYYXX, Apr 19, 2013.

1. hunter025

hunter025 MassCops Member

I have heard the same. Lots of conliciting information on his condition.

2. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

Few people listening to the scanner apparently..

Attached Files:

hunter025 and Auxofficer like this.
  3. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

I've been listening to the scanner traffic since 2300 and it's been a very intense 5 hours of radio traffic. channel 5 reporting one dead, Channel 7 reporting one in custody.....

4. Auxofficer

Auxofficer MassCops Member

I keep going back and forth between channels but I think they are one in the same.

5. niteowl1970

Ed Davis just confirmed that one suspect is dead and one is outstanding.

hunter025 and Auxofficer like this.
  6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

T officer at Mt Auburn in critical condition per press briefing. Suspect #2 as seen in white hat in FBI pictures is still outstanding.

7. Auxofficer

Auxofficer MassCops Member

I wish they were always that direct and stern!! Fantastic !

Colonel Alben seems top notch!! I like his style..

Code 3 likes this.
  8. niteowl1970

In case you missed it....

Auxofficer likes this.
  9. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

They have explosives on their chests, holy shit

10. niteowl1970

This isn't over by a long shot... Once the sun rises they'll be hunting him like the rat he is. I just fear that he plans on turning into a suicide bomber and takes out another target.

11. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

CHILLS.

12. Harley387

Harley387 MassCops Member

Prayers to those involved. Stay sharp.

13. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

Suspect #2, 19-year old PIECE OF SHIT DZHOKAR TSARNAEV who is on the loose, got a scholarship from the City of Cambridge in 2011. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he and his brother also attended a Beer Summit at the White House in the recent past. http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/cambridge/2011/05/cambridge_announces_2011_city.html … Why give a scholarship to an American child when you can give it to a scumbag for his "Pressure Cooker Fund"? But hey, at least the Cambridge lefties feel good about themselves.

14. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Chechen Muslim terrorists are some of the most fanatical, I believe the main bg in Act of Valor was portrayed as one. God be with the the officer down, the other wounded and the countless still in harms way.

Marks72, corsair, Hush and 1 other person like this.
  15. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

Islam . . . the religion of peace.

16. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I listened last night until my on-line scanner shut down and I just couldn't stay awake any longer. My wife fell asleep with the TV on and after a bit I just couldn't handle Wanda Sykes' voice any longer. I changed the channel and saw the bulleten about the MIT officer. I nearly shit, that's when I really GOT what was being talked about on the radio. I stayed off here because I didn't want to mimic the media and post a lot of 1/2 truths and speculations.

My heart goes out to the MIT officer and his family, that including the entire department. My heart ALSO goes out to the MBTA officer and I pray he recovers fully.
    My heart also goes out to all of our brothers and sisters still out there looking for that murderous pile of shit. I pray they're safe and capture this animal alive so information can be extracted from him....then his head explodes.

Thank you Code 3 for posting that audio. The on-line scanner didn't cover that and I didn't program Watertown into my own scanner until this was WELL underway. The on-line scanner apparently was overloaded (84K+ listeners) and I can't get back in.

USMCMP5811 and corsair like this.
  17. SSTRT

SSTRT MassCops Member

RIP to the MIT Officer and speedy recovery to the MBTA Officer... One of my co-workers went to the academy with both Officers... He didn't have a pleasant night last night needless to say...

WaterPistola and corsair like this.
  18. RCPD33

RCPD33 Subscribing Member

Thoughts and prayers go out to the MIT officer and his family, RIP. Also thoughts and prayers going out to Transit Officer Richard Donohue and all the rest of any responding officers to this terrible situation that has unfolded since Monday. Stay safe all!

USMCMP5811, WaterPistola and corsair like this.
  19. XXYYXX

XXYYXX MassCops Member

This week has been so FUBAR. Please, NEMLEC SWAT, Metro SWAT, State Police SWAT, FBI HRT, and every other LEO there, end these terrorists crime spree. They've fucked with the commonwealth too much, now it's time to pay up.

RIP to the departed, and all my thoughts to the injured MBTA officer currently undergoing treatment.

20. metrowestblues

metrowestblues MassCops Member

I feel sick after reading this. Unreal.

21. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I'm really fucking angry today.

My heart goes out to BPD, MIT, MBTA, Watertown, and all the agencies going after these people. Like any cop worth a damn, I'm burning up watching from the sideline, and wish I could grab my rig and come help. Get these fucks. Make them beg for mercy.

22. USM C-2

USM C-2 MassCops Member

Everyone be safe. Praying for all from down here.

23. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

St. Christopher and St. Jude be with us all!
    Prayers for the families of our fallen! Please get these sumbitches!!!!!

24. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

The Great Piece Of Shit Maker In The Sky did not limit the gender of the pieces of shit in this family to the male gender. Last year a female relative was arrested at the Natick Mall for shoplifting.

http://natick.patch.com/articles/possible-relative-of-bombing-suspects-arrested-in-natick-last-year

I'm really angry, too. I just wish this asshole would come to my house and do a home invasion so that I could . . . sic my Pomeranian on him. Or something bigger.

Marks72 and mtc like this.
  25. XXYYXX

XXYYXX MassCops Member