Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUSTI, N.Y. (WIVB) - There are new clues in the search for a missing mother of three from the southern tier. Police are focusing their search in the Town of Busti Friday noon.
That's where they found Corrie Anderson's van.
In a field located South of Jamestown...
"An individual contacted us and advised us that he observed the van that matched the description."
New York State Police found Corrie Anderson's van off of Kortwright Road in the Town of Busti, no signs of Anderson, though.
Forensic experts are now examining the vehicle for evidence.
Friday, the Chatauqua County District Attorney tells News 4 more agencies are being used in the area where the van was spotted.
New York State Police Major Christopher Cummings said, "We're still investigating and we're still appealing to the public and media if you have information."
Pictures, posters, and information about Anderson are constant reminders of the baffling disappearance.
Anderson's family knew something was off when the 36-year-old didn't pick up her son from school Tuesday.
Police say she was last seen leaving a dealership in Jamestown.
Jamestown resident Mary Smith said, "It's really scary that something like that could happen in such a small community."
Jamestown resident Danni Johnson said, "It's a really scary feeling and weird, makes me nervous walking around by myself."
Jamestown resident Bob Keefe said, "There's been a lot of stuff going on in Jamestown with the Bindics case and Boule case. It's a real shock."
Bob Keefe is referring to two other well known disappearances involving women from Jamestown.
But State Police aren't connecting them and don't think they're related to the Anderson case.
INSPECTOR'S NOTE: This disappearance is raising particular concern as another mother, Yolanda Bindics, went missing in the same area of New York in 2004 and her body was found two years later murdered in woodlands in 2006. I was unable to locate the Boule case in my searches.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts