minor theft, destruction of property - filing a police report | Page 2 | MassCops

minor theft, destruction of property - filing a police report

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by csm, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USM C-2

USM C-2 MassCops Member

I had some old bidness cards I ripped up.

Now I feel bad.

pahapoika and Sooty like this.
  2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I once asked for change of a $20 at a bank where I did not have an account. The Branch Manager came from his desk and kicked me. Then 3 bank security guards began to beat me with their sap gloves until the tellers came out and raped me. Ok, so I had no problem with being raped by the female tellers, but when the two MALE tellers got to me, I was a little put out.

After all this, I was dragged from the bank and thrown into the street at the exact moment the armored car was pulling up to pick up cash. They ran over my left leg, crushing it and refused to move until they had finished the job at the bank. Once they left, I went to the emergency room (a hell of a long crawl as it was two towns away) where I was told that the bank manager had called them and instead of actually taking care of me, the ER staff simply made a splint of newspapers and sticks and kicked me out with two aspirin. No, they never gave me water to wash down the aspirin, those bastards!

I would have LOVED to have a business card ripped up in front of me. I still walk with a horrible limp these 10 years later.

I'm bored. I think I'll take a nap now.

One last thing, csm, are you with that crazy First Amendment group that's been harassing cops all over eastern Mass or are you a rogue nutjob?

3. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

Y'all owe me a coffee!! I've done spewed mine reading this!!

Kilvy - you really should write a comedy column!

4. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

We're 29 posts in. We'll end this with Kilvinsky's high note before the OP comes back again and posts something even more ridiculous.

Kilvinsky, USM C-2, pahapoika and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.