Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Military/DOD Police

4602 Views 24 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  usaf1199a
Just wanted to see how many Military Police (Air Force, Army Navy Marine)/DOD Police officers are on here...
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
onetime, go to www.usajobs.opm.gov and look for jobs under series, the Federal Police Officer series is 0083, just punch in 0083 and what ever locations your willing to work at and it will pull up all the Federal Police Officer positions for all the different agencies that are open. Put your resume in and apply for the positions. Then just go from there. Hope this helps you out.
6 more wks and i'm done here at lackland afb, this new 13wks security force school need some revision badly
NegroRotary said:
6 more wks and i'm done here at lackland afb, this new 13wks security force school need some revision badly
i hear you on that, i was at lackland this time last year for the Navy MA training, it was only 7 weeks though. Also could use some revision. How do you like it down there? Personally, I didnt care for San Antonio that much.
USMCMP5811 said:
Marine MP, are you an MP in the reserves as well?
Yup, Mp in the IRR, Final End of my contract, 09/10/05. Got asked if I wanted to spend 13 wonderful sand filled months in down town Bagdad in Dec of 03, but was non-deployable due to a double hernia.[/QUOTE]

USMC,
A few days early but congrats on fullfilling that final 4 years. Must be nice to almost be free of Uncle Sam...
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.