·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By
GHS
Posted Nov 19, 2008 @ 12:15 AM

R.I. man faces multiple charges
BELLINGHAM - A 25-year-old Woonsocket, R.I., man was arrested early yesterday and charged with driving with a suspended or revoked license, subsequent offense, and making a marked lanes violation, police said.
Hector Arvelo, of 171 Rathbun St., Apt. 2C, was arrested just before 2 a.m. near 70 Pulaski Blvd., police said. He was also wanted on several warrants for assault and battery, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and fishing and hunting without a license, police said.

One taken to hospital after crash
BELLINGHAM - At least one person was treated for injuries Monday night following a two-car crash on Maple Street, police said.
The accident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on Maple Street at the Interstate 495 overpass, police said. An ambulance took at least one person to Milford Regional Medical Center, police said.
Further information was unavailable.

Fugitive arrested in Milford
MILFORD - State police arrested a 45-year-old Milford man at his home yesterday morning.
Richard Dean, of 26 Littlefield Road, was arrested around 6:15 a.m. by the state police fugitive apprehension unit and Milford officers, state police Sgt. Timothy Finn said.
Dean was wanted on a fugitive from justice warrant and a charge of burglary with battery therein from the Osceola County Sheriff in Kissimmee, Fla., Finn said.

Police charge man with license violation
FRANKLIN - A 38-year-old Bellingham man was arrested Sunday night on West Central Street, police said.
Bertram A. Nicholas, of 59 Indian Run Road, was arrested around 5:30 p.m. and charged with driving with a suspended license and registration and having an uninsured vehicle/trailer, police said.

Franklin man charged with fourth OUI
FRANKLIN - A 51-year-old Franklin man was arrested Sunday night and charged with driving under the influence of liquor, a fourth offense, and driving to endanger, police said.
Mark G. Plakias, of 16 Milliken Ave., was arrested around 9:45 p.m. after being pulled over on East Central Street, police said.

Police arrest Franklin man on warrant
FRANKLIN - A 47-year-old Franklin man was arrested yesterday morning on a warrant, police said.
Timothy R. Charest, of 491 W Central St., Apt. C11, was arrested around 10 a.m., police said.

R.I. woman charged with license violation
MILLVILLE - Police arrested a Woonsocket, R.I., woman yesterday on one count of driving with a suspended license.
Belinda Baez, 45, of 104 Sayles St., was arrested after being pulled over on Main Street at about 12:45 p.m.

http://www.milforddailynews.com/police_and_fire/x1720480109/Police-News-for-Wednesday-Nov-19-2008

1 - 1 of 1 Posts