·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By
GHS
Posted Aug 20, 2008 @ 11:23 PM

Officer injured when cruiser is rear-ended
UXBRIDGE - A police officer suffered minor injuries yesterday when a car hit his cruiser from behind as he started making a traffic stop, police said.
Officer Kevin Sullivan was taken to Milford Regional Medical Center with back pain after he finished the traffic stop, police said. His cruiser was hit on Quaker Highway about 5:15 p.m. after he turned on his emergency lights and slowed down to make the stop.
The other car's driver, an unidentified 21-year-old woman of Lincoln, R.I., was not injured in the incident, police said. Police are investigating the accident and she has not yet been charged.

Mendon man faces assault charge
MENDON - A 38-year-old Mendon man was arrested early yesterday and charged with domestic assault and battery, police said.
William George Greene, of 10 Main St., was also charged on a warrant, police said.
Greene was arrested after a report of a domestic disturbance on Main Street at 2:02 a.m., police said.

R.I. man faces vehicle violation
MENDON - A 37-year-old Johnston, R.I., man was arrested yesterday and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and an equipment violation, loud exhaust, police said.
Roly Paz, of 6 Raymond Drive, was also charged on a default warrant, police said.
Paz was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Cape Road at 8:04 a.m., police said.

http://www.milforddailynews.com/police_and_fire/x330490637/Police-News-for-Thursday-August-21

1 - 1 of 1 Posts