·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Danielle Ameden/Daily News staff
Milford Daily News
Posted Oct 04, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
FRANKLIN -
Campus police arrested an 18-year-old Dean College student at about 4:30 a.m. yesterday after a scuffle and knife attack on another student, police and a college spokeswoman said.
Zachary R. Pollock, of 41 Chequessett Road, Reading, was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, a knife, police said.
Campus police broke up the fight at 18 West Central St., which is campus property, said Dean spokeswoman Patricia Samson.
Samson described the incident as a ``minor altercation.''
``I believe it was outside, but it was just between two students,'' she said. ``There were no serious injuries, there were no transports to any area hospitals.''
Campus police brought Pollock to the Franklin Police station, where he was booked.
Pollock posted $450 bail and was released from lockup yesterday.

Due to this being an on going investigation, I cannot comment but I will say that there was nothing "minor" about it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Exactly, and since they had a stabbing in 2005, don't want to make the place seem unsafe or that crime can actually happen in the island metropolis of dean. Uho..I have said too much..shhh...

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,593 Posts
By Danielle Ameden/Daily News staff
Milford Daily News
Posted Oct 04, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
FRANKLIN -
Campus police arrested an 18-year-old Dean College student at about 4:30 a.m. yesterday after a scuffle and knife attack on another student, police and a college spokeswoman said.
Zachary R. Pollock, of 41 Chequessett Road, Reading, was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, a knife, police said.
Campus police broke up the fight at 18 West Central St., which is campus property, said Dean spokeswoman Patricia Samson.
Samson described the incident as a ``minor altercation.''
``I believe it was outside, but it was just between two students,'' she said. ``There were no serious injuries, there were no transports to any area hospitals.''
Campus police brought Pollock to the Franklin Police station, where he was booked.
Pollock posted $450 bail and was released from lockup yesterday.

Due to this being an on going investigation, I cannot comment but I will say that there was nothing "minor" about it :rolleyes:
So, there was a knife attack and the UNARMED campus police arrested the attacker. Thank God this looney didn't attack the cops.

As for this so called "DEAN" who is a "SPOKESPERSON"*, well would she consider it minor if she was on the receiving end of the attack? No doubt, NO! And did she ask the victim in this incident if it was minor? No doubt, NO!

Nice arrest by the gang at Dean. Keep up the good work despite the obvious issues there.

* I used SPOKESPERSON since SPOKES WOMAN is just so sexist. I'm not a sexist. :wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Yeah, it sure sounds minor. Minor altercations don't generate a $450 bail and getting pinched by the same officers that get spanked every time they arrest one of their own kids. I hope the arresting officer's incident report doesn't get "re-written" for him after he goes home from his shift in the morning. That's NEVVVVVVER happened there before......

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,804 Posts
Yeah, it sure sounds minor. Minor altercations don't generate a $450 bail and getting pinched by the same officers that get spanked every time they arrest one of their own kids. I hope the arresting officer's incident report doesn't get "re-written" for him after he goes home from his shift in the morning. That's NEVVVVVVER happened there before......
Friggin adminstration! Now is it any wonder nothing bad EVER happens at a school? We only historically have "minor altercations". Why would you EVER want armed campus POLICE when they only have a stabbing/knife attack/violent act/deadlyweapon assault every other year or so? (Oh shit sorry... I mean "Minor altercation")
Mikey thank god you graduated to the Big Time arena where your governor appreciates your service!
:(

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,593 Posts
That's a classic example of making a photocopy of your report (or print an original if it's computerized) and when you go to court (IF you go to court) you plainly show, "That is NOT my report. I do not know who altered that legal document and I request an investigation by the DA's office due to an apparent attempt to cover up this crime."

Let the eggheads wonder what might be coming down 495 at them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts