middlesex sheriffs academy | MassCops

middlesex sheriffs academy

Discussion in 'Sheriffs' started by nixon3535, Apr 25, 2005.

1. nixon3535

nixon3535 New Member

I had my interview last March 9th with the panel. Thought it went good. has anyone else in the process heard back yet or heard when they are making call backs?

2. popo

popo New Member

Did you send the $500 donation to the Sheriff. It may not be too late. :lol:

3. nixon3535

nixon3535 New Member

nope. i failed to do so.

4. thumper2168

thumper2168 New Member

$21,000 Police Style Harley Davidson

$400 blue lights & siren

$125 slap on magnetic Middlesex SHERIFF decals

Priceless : The Middlesex Sheriff's that got kicked off the Marathon course while in full uniform while on a marked bike

5. pucknut

pucknut MassCops Member

Here we go again, a guy can't ask a simple question.

6. MVS

MVS Chapter 90 Enforcer

Did that actually happen?

7. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

8. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

Why did he get kicked out???

9. bbelichick

Because only certain personnel are allowed on the course. Middlesex Sheriffs were not one of them.

This guy just drove onto the course in an apparent attempt to get in the paper or God knows what.

10. Foxracingmtnridr

Foxracingmtnridr Subscribing Member

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I'm suprised they didn't drive the H2 on the course with the 4 Wheeler on the trailer on the back.

Scott :rock:

11. Channy1984

Channy1984 Subscribing Member

Was there some sort of mistake in his assignment or was he actually trying to be a showoff?

Plus... I thought you only need the political backing to be appointed as a deputy, not a CO.

12. bbelichick

Well, seeing as he could not have been assigned to where he was, and it was made pretty clear, I would say he was just being a jerkoff...er...show off...whatever.

Politics helps to get a C/O job. It is essential to be a Deputy..

13. Foxracingmtnridr

That's why I liked my post that was like a mile from the starting line just patrolling 135 from Main St. to Westborough and sitting at West main and High street. Perfect positions. And no trouble at all :p

Scott :rock:

14. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

You forgot about the guy that was a habitual liar and tried to drive thru the square because 'they said I could'. :roll:

15. Foxracingmtnridr

Yeah that retard on the scooter? I told him to walk it or park it and then I followed him in the cruiser up the street. He was a dope his GF/Wife was like no they didn't, and he was like shh.

Scott :Rock:

16. thexman

thexman Guest

CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO