Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a private citizen who is just angry and don't really know what to do.

I have a "friend" who is a self-proclaimed "leader of the largest drug cartel on the east coast". He calls himself an agriculatural consultant -- and claims to have 15000 sq. ft. of warehouse growing space in Boston.
While he is an individual who exaggerates profusely -- I do know, for a fact, that he maintains large quantities of marijuana in his home and has dealers working for him distributing. He, as an individual, smokes 24/7.

He's commented on numerous occasions that he has the Watertown, Waltham, and other local departments "in his back pocket". These continued statements over the last 7-8 years, combined with my knowledge of the quantities he keeps, and his statements that he's used his product to keep his high school step-son's grades up (freebies to teachers??) ..... led me to write a "tell all" letter to the departments that he has claimed "protect" him. That was over a year ago.

As a member of the Free Masons, about a year ago he became a Middlesex County Deputy Sheriff. Several weeks ago they sent him to the auxillary policy academy in Waltham, which he is presently attending.
While I recognize that most of his boasting about how much power he has and how he did this to protect his "real business" is bulls**t -- it is still very angering that an individual like this could actually be employed by (if he is, in fact, an employee like he tries to sell his friends -- instead of a volunteer).

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Re: Middlesex Sheriff/Waltham Auxillary Police Abuse of Powe

Here is some contact info for you. We would be interested in the outcome.

Attorney General's Office Special Investigations and Narcotics

The Special Investigations and Narcotics (SI&N) Division coordinates and prosecutes a variety of complex, multi-jurisdictional criminal cases. The Division also pro-actively investigates traditional criminal enterprises -- including organized crime and large-scale drug trafficking organizations -- as well as non-traditional criminal organizations such as street gangs and armed robbery rings. A priority of the Division is to identify and prosecute individuals and groups involved in the illegal sale or possession of firearms. Of the drug cases investigated by the Division, many of these involve two controlled substances rapidly growing in popularity among young adults: oxycodone, a highly addictive painkiller (the active ingredient in pharmaceutical OxyContin), and Methylenedioxy-N-Methylamphetamine (MDMA), otherwise known as the designer drug "ecstasy." The remaining narcotics cases include the more common street drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. The vast majority of these cases involve trafficking large quantities of these drugs.

Attorneys, State Police Officers and investigators assigned to the SI&N Division also work with and provide technical, legal, and other forms of investigative support and assistance to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. These agencies included the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Customs Service, the Department of Corrections, District Attorney's Offices, and various state and local police departments and task forces throughout the Commonwealth and, in some circumstances, across the country. These joint undertakings include investigations of large-scale drug distribution and money laundering organizations, counterfeit check and identification producers, organized larceny rings, and firearm traffickers.

Boston Office Locations:

NOTE: All mail for the Boston Offices should be directed to the Ashburton Location. Office of the Attorney General, One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108. Mail will not be accepted at 100 Cambridge Street or 200 Portland Street.

Ashburton Office
McCormack Building
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108
(617) 727-2200
TTY: (617) 727-4765

200 Portland Street
Boston, MA
Tel: (617) 727-2200

100 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA
Tel: (617) 727-2200

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Middlesex District Attorney Martha Coakley
Elected 1998

OFFICE ADDRESS:

40 Thorndike Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
PHONE: (617) 679-6500
FAX: (617) 225-0871
INTERNET ADDRESS: http://www.middlesexda.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DEA Task Force (Boston) (617) 557-2100
Middlesex County, SP Detective Unit (617) 679-6600
Middlesex Narcotics (617) 591-7777

·
Registered
370 Posts

abuseofpower";p="69180 said:
"leader of the largest drug cartel on the east coast". ).
I'm with WOLF.......total BS.

This is the humor that keeps me coming back to this site...

A big timer making big bucks with numerous depts in his pocket, takes a job at the jail for protection? ROFLMAO.

Tell your pipe dreaming friend to stop watching Scar face re-runs.

Better yet, PM me his info and I'll show you how much of a big shot this weed smoking punk really is.

Abuse of power? What power?

For the record, having numerous depts in back pockets happens in two places....Mexico and TV.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts

You have had knowledge of an ongoing criminal narcotic trafficking enterprise for over 7 years and you only make it known now because of indignancy about a Deputy Sheriff appointment?
I don't know guys. I think that would have pushed me over the edge too.... :roll:

·
Registered
244 Posts

I'm with Wolf and Clouseau too, this guy is full of it. I don't know about being a MCSO Deputy, but he definately isn't a Waltham Auxiliary, and it isn't the Waltham Auxiliary Police Academy. Its the MPOC Reserve/Intermitant Academy held at the Waltham Police Academy.
I think this nitwit should stop smoking his buddy's weed and get his facts straight before embarrasing himself. Better yet, someone forward this to marlboroughpd, he'll get to the bottom of this .

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts

Wiggum_1 said:
I'm with Wolf and Clouseau too, this guy is full of it. I don't know about being a MCSO Deputy, but he definately isn't a Waltham Auxiliary, and it isn't the Waltham Auxiliary Police Academy. Its the MPOC Reserve/Intermitant Academy held at the Waltham Police Academy.
I think this nitwit should stop smoking his buddy's weed and get his facts straight before embarrasing himself. Better yet, someone forward this to marlboroughpd, he'll get to the bottom of this .
It probably is Marlboroughpd :p

Scott :p

·
Woggalicious!
277 Posts
All this rambling over abuseofpowers one post? I help run the Reserve Intermittent Academy in Waltham. I was made aware of this post on Saturday. Abuse, if your still reading this, why be coy? Just post the name. Let's see what you think you know.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
This boils down to one thing: Shit.

This is probably all bullshit, he's full of shit, and he's probably smoking some shit.
Put up, or shut up. Why bitch here on a public forum, go to the authorities!!! Oh, just what power is he abusing Marbo-- uh, I mean AbuseofPower?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
The originator of the post (ABUSEOFPOWER) hasn't logged in since the day he posted it. I can't see where keeping the thread open will accomplish anything. The consensus is its total BS; closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.