Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the MC Sheriff's Department know the salary range for this type of position and where it works out of ? The advertisement makes it look like a job in charge of the external, not corrections, functions ?

I have a strong police background, but I am not sure how it would mesh with the Sheriff's Dept.

Any input would be appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
This position is based out of the Cambridge Civil Process Office. I think that the Salary range is in the 80-90000 range plus car. It does not have any thing to do with the internal operating of the jails,but it does handle any investigations of its officers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How many deputies in the civil process unit ? Are they sworn, armed ?

They act as the Sheriff's IA unit ?

I hate to even start this, but is a highly political appointment ?

Sorry to sound clueless.................................

thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
746, They are all appointed soley on thier test scores and PT testing. They are armed (most of the time ) unless they leave it at the local donut shop....

;-)

:alien: You can use this for your profile cuz ya cant be from this planet...

and yes I did feel bad because almost everyone on this thread has lost their piece for either five seconds to five hours or has done another similar HUA thing..

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
They are only armed when they leave the facility, not on the inside. Wasn't it a Bristol County Deputy that left his gun at a DD??

thumper2168 said:
746, They are all appointed soley on thier test scores and PT testing. They are armed (most of the time ) unless they leave it at the local donut shop....

;-)

:alien: You can use this for your profile cuz ya cant be from this planet...

and yes I did feel bad because almost everyone on this thread has lost their piece for either five seconds to five hours or has done another similar HUA thing..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.