Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

(Toronto, Ontario) Kimberlee Ouwroulis, 44, has sued the New Locomotion strip club for age discrimination. The management told her she was being let go because the club was "going for a younger look."

The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario will process Ouwroulis' complaint.

Frankly, I'm curious about how this case will play out. If a strip club is forced to hire senior citizens as strippers, one must believe that business will be negatively affected. I'd suggest that most customers at strip clubs don't particularly want to see strippers that look like their mothers or, for that matter, their grandmothers.

Tip: SuidaeEmpathy

Companion post at The Jawa Report.

http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
Ok Sonny come with me and I'll give you that lap dance.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I dont want to see the roast beef, or the tits that hang to the knees, when I go to a strip club. If I wanted to see a cow, I would go to a farm...

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
I don't know you guys, she looks pretty good for any age, let alone 44. We've all seen girls less than half her age slopping their chub everwhere. Looks like she takes good care of her body.

G

·
According to a blog I read written by a stripper in Texas (BoingBoing is a wonderful website), most women get out of the stripping game by 40 simply because that's when most clubs consider a woman to be past her prime. Yeah, some women past 40 look incredible. But when most men go to a club it's not to look at the milfs; let's face it, he can do that at home.

What men go to strip clubs for is to look at the hot 20 year olds who are dancing their way through college. I can see a favorable ruling for her really screwing the strip club industry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts