Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
His lawyer is pretty slick with that pajama act. With the witnesses caught in lies and testimony that day referred to Jackson being in pajamas and the kid's parents being sue happy dirt bags, he I am afraid to say might beat this. He does deserve prison, but I don't think it is going to happen this time unfortunately.

·
1,334 Posts
The disgusting thing about this is that the media pays more attention to Wacko Jacko strolling into court in his pajamas and Martha Stewart watering her flowers that have been so deprived for five months while she was in the clink. They promote the celebrities criminal activity and give but a 10 second blip that "X # of soldiers were killed in Iraq, today..."

The only noteworthy thing about the Jackson case is Jay Leno and his relentless assault on him during his monologue. He rips him to shreds, as he should be, and when he couldn't because of the gag order, had every top notch comedian in Hollywood come and tell the jokes for him. Some very funny stuff, atleast 10 a night :lol:.

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
One sick puppy !! They lifted the gag order on Jay Leno so now he can do his own jokes.
I can't see the defense calling Leno as a wittness
after the way he has been ripping Jackson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.