Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen | MassCops

Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Jun 9, 2010.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

[​IMG]

AFP – The body of a young Mexican migrant, 14, lies at the border between Mexico and the US, under the "Santa …

By OLIVIA TORRES and CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN, Associated Press Writers Olivia Torres And Christopher Sherman, Associated Press Writers – 2 hrs 32 mins ago

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – Mexicans are seething over the second death of a countryman at the hands of U.S. Border Patrol agents in two weeks, an incident near downtown El Paso that is threatening to escalate tensions over migrant issues.
    U.S. authorities said Tuesday a Border Patrol agent was defending himself and colleagues when he fatally shot the 15-year-old as officers came under a barrage of big stones while trying to detain illegal ]immigrants on the U.S. side of the Rio Grande.
    About 30 relatives and friends gathered late Tuesday to mourn Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka, whose shooting Monday evening came along the border with Texas. He died on the Mexican side of the river.
    "Damn them! Damn them!" sobbed Rosario Hernandez, sister of the dead teenager, at a wake in the family's two-room adobe house on the outskirts of Ciudad Juarez.

Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen - Yahoo! News

2. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

3. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

"Mexicans are seething over the second death of a countryman"

If he is such a "countryman" why was he leaving? Oh well one less we will have to feed.

[​IMG]

4. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Nah, his name will still make it on some EBT card here in the commonwealth

5. kwflatbed

FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

Published June 09, 2010
    | Associated Press

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) — Pointing their rifles, Mexican security forces chased away U.S. authorities investigating the shooting of a 15-year-old Mexican by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on the banks of the Rio Grande, the FBI and witnesses told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
    The killing of the Mexican by U.S. authorities — the second in less than two weeks — has exposed the distrust between the two countries that lies just below the surface, and has enraged Mexicans who see the death of the boy on Mexican soil as an act of murder.
    Shortly after the boy was shot, Mexican soldiers arrived at the scene and pointed their guns at the Border Patrol agents across the riverbank while bystanders screamed insults and hurled rocks and firecrackers, FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons said. She said the agents were forced to withdraw.
    "It pretty quickly got very intense over on the Mexican side," she said, adding that FBI agents showed up later and resumed the investigation, even as Mexican authorities pointed guns at them from across the river.
    A relative of the dead boy who had been playing with him told the AP that the Mexicans — who he described as federal police, not soldiers — pointed their guns only when the Americans waded into the mud in an apparent attempt to cross into Mexico.

FOXNews.com - FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

6. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

I don't give a shit if they were Mexican Soldiers or Federal Police. They point a weapon at our guys they should not be around to tell about it. Bottom line is we have more guns then they do.....

7. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Someone shoots at me I am going to shoot back.

8. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

I hope the tension at the US/Mexican border mellows out...

9. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Our current government would probably surrender to them. :stomp:

10. kwflatbed

Here we go again !!!!!

:stomp: Here we go again !!!!! :banghead:

Holder: FBI Probe in Border Shooting

AG announces FBI is investigating whether excessive force was used in killing of Mexican teen by U.S. agent

[​IMG]

Attorney General Eric Holder

Attorney General Eric Holder on Thursday announced that the FBI is investigating whether excessive force was used by Border Patrol after an agent fatally shot a 15-year-old Mexican boy on the banks of the Rio Grande.
    The attorney general expressed "sincere regrets about the loss of life" and said the relationship between the United States and Mexico remains "strong."
    The attorney general confirmed the investigation following an outcry in Mexico over the shooting. Details of incident are fluid, but the Border Patrol claimed that its agents were at the time being "assaulted with rocks" while trying to round up illegal immigrants on the Texas side. Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka was shot and killed, his body recovered on the Mexican side. Sources told Fox News the victim was a known juvenile smuggler.
    The incident, though, came after another immigrant was killed two weeks ago when a border officer shocked him with a stun gun.
    Holder suggested Thursday that the probe would be wide-ranging.

FOXNews.com - Holder Announces FBI Probe of Border Patrol After Shooting of Mexican Boy

11. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

I wounder how this will end ? ? ? I am sure the Obama administration wont' jump to conclusions before all the facts are in, because we all know they would never do that. . . Oh wait I must be acting stupidly silly me! ! ! ! ! !

Oh, and fuck the Mexicans ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Why do we have to take this shit? ? ?:furious:

12. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I would love to think that Mexicans would be so outraged at us that they would start to boycott America and stop crossing the border, but I am guessing that the influx will double. I don't know if the Government Titty can take any more of the Welfare feeding frenzy. May be Obama will create another bail-out.

13. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Let the Mexicans declare war on us. Then we kick their sorry asses! I'm so sick of these freeloaders!

14. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

15. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Its great to be respected but IM totally happy with countries FEARING us...wont happen with the pussy thats at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave right now though .

16. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Brother, you are absolutely right. What the fuck was I thinking???:banghead:

17. uspresident1

uspresident1 MassCops Member

Textbook procedures taught at the BP academy. Getting "rocked" by these maggots is so common on the line the academy staff makes sure you know what a rock can do to your face. Like knock you out and break your eye socket. Fuck Holder, and fuck this PC investigation by the DOJ. I dream of a day when the leaders of this country will come out and tell the Mexican people to go fuck themselves.

18. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

I too have a dream, however I don't see it being a reality anytime soon.

19. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

I dunno......
    I've been feeling a little guilty lately. I do own firearms and have done so for nearly four decades. I should check the gunsafe, cuz apparently some of them have disappeared and showed up in Mexico and started all this crap. Maybe I should turn them in to Menino and get some Target Gift cards. Then I can move to Yarmouth and protest the war at the next school assembly. I do look forward to voting for Deval and Obama too as soon as it's time...
    :smoke:

On the other hand...Mexico and Venezuela can go F*ck themselves!

20. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

Such a load of horse dung. There is a blazingly clear moral to this story. If you stay on your side, you don't get shot. If you come near the border AND assault the guys holding the guns you're going to be shot.

I think they should just post signs:

[​IMG]

21. kwflatbed

Boy Shot at Border Was Active Smuggler

[​IMG]

The Mexican teen shot and killed by border patrol June 8 was one of El Paso's most wanted juvenile immigrant smugglers

EL PASO, Texas — A 15-year-old Mexican boy shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent was among El Paso's most wanted juvenile immigrant smugglers, according to federal arrest records reviewed by The Associated Press.
    The records show Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca had been arrested at least four times since 2008 and twice in the same week in February 2009 on suspicion of smuggling illegal immigrants across the U.S.-Mexico border. Hernandez was repeatedly arrested along the U.S. side of the border near downtown El Paso, not far from where he was killed, but was never charged with a crime by federal prosecutors.
    A Border Patrol agent shot and killed Hernandez June 7 while trying to arrest illegal immigrants crossing the muddy bed of the Rio Grande. Some witnesses said a group of people on the Mexican side were throwing rocks at the agents. Agents are generally permitted to use lethal force against rock throwers.
    The records show that in at least one case Hernandez was to be paid $50 a person for smuggling four people into the U.S.
    The records also show that in one case, federal prosecutors declined to charge Hernandez because there were no "extenuating circumstances or endangerment."

22. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Notice to Mexico. Stop flushing your toilets so much, your shit is ending up on our side of the border!

23. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

Must be a case of "he was just turning his life around" as clearly his sister is righteously outraged that he finally got his ass shot.

24. vtdeputy

vtdeputy MassCops Member

I am so fucking sick of this shit! We need to put up cement walls, extend them 20 feet below the surface, and 30 - 50 feet high, put up guard towers and mow down those bastards if they even think about it! They are ruining our country, and turning into mexico! God Damn it it pisses me off, the frigging free loading bastards!

25. Stark1848

Stark1848 Guest

Anybody else catch this good article in NRA's First Freedom mag, about the rancher from Arizona who was shot on his own property?

I'm sick of only hearing about the "Mexicans who are seething" over the death of these d-bags who don't effing belong here in the first place.

The American citizens who are murdered by illegals, while just trying to earn a living, hardly EVER make the news.

America's First Freedom - A Magazine On Second Amendment News And Rights