Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
=D> Bravo!!!

Now if these Illegals put as much effort into their own countries as they do trying to get into ours, maybe their's would improve. The US is what it is because people fought for it at home and abroad. The American lifestyle was not handed to us out of the blue. It WAS worked for. There were strikes, physical altercations, extreme violence, civil disobedience, and political turmoil. There were not mass groups of Americans running from the problems to other countries.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well I do agree with the imigrant problem we have but, on learning to speak the language. As an officer I deal with many races unlike alot of want to be officers out here or all white community officers that have that one frame of mind.. But let me assure you gentlemen that when I show up to a 60 yr old Italian mans house and I have to get on the phone and speak to his son to translate, makes me wonder why we still as americans say that the hispanics or other non white cultures need to speak the language. When we still have italians in this country and other white cultures that don't speak the language... But you little town or want to be cops stay where you are because hopefully I would never have to serve next to one of you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
MSP75";p="70856 said:
=D> Bravo!!!

Now if these Illegals put as much effort into their own countries as they do trying to get into ours, maybe their's would improve. The US is what it is because people fought for it at home and abroad. The American lifestyle was not handed to us out of the blue. It WAS worked for. There were strikes, physical altercations, extreme violence, civil disobedience, and political turmoil. There were not mass groups of Americans running from the problems to other countries.
No but most if not all that where invovled in the violence where imigrants that where fighting for there rights..due to that the americans in the country did not except them..I guess it's still like that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.