Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
H50 what are the major changes in the new version of PacketCluster? Do you still need to hit Alt X to view mass plates after running them? That is the biggest pain. I would like it come up the way RI or other states do just run the plate and the info gets displayed.

And whats this with CDPD being shut down? We addressed some connections issues with Verizon and they did indicate that no further work was going to be done with CDPD and in short to suck it up because it will not be addressed but nothing about shutting it down, although 56K will seem like broadband after connecting at 19.2 for so long.

PacketCluster TIP:

When running out of state plates a lot like we do here. just use the paste option... At that the start of the shift I run a RI plate "plate-number/PC/RI

I then just copy the /PC/RI and then any other RI plates I run, I just enter the plate number and hit Ctrl V and enter. It's a little faster than trying to enter /PC/RI for every plate. Of course of the plate type id differ you will have to do it the long way.

Ctrl C =Copies Ctrl V = Pastes

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.