Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for any place other than the typical MPTC for a schedule that can get me accident recon. any ideas????

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
MCJTC recon has been contracted out a special private security unit code-named "futuretrooper". Meet him at the local courthouse for more information.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Here is a good place to start. My partner teaches for this company, and I went to a week long LTI/Cadzone mapping school held out in Dennis by SRR. I liked it, it makes me $ on the big clock as well nowadays.

http://www.srrtraining.com/courses.html

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
The MSP just ran the full course (Basic, Advanced & Recon) in February and October this year, by IPTM.

I know there are others but the IPTM program is a nationally recognized program. I know a few who have gone elsewhere then werent as well prepared for their ACTAR exams. Some took the IPTM but never used it and its something you definitely use or lose.

·
Subscribing Member
4,390 Posts
IPTM and SRR are great, i took classes with both of them. Like USMCTPR said, use it or lose it, very quickly. :D

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
I've taken classes with both SRR and IPTM, and they both are great. My agency actually uses IPTM for some of it's training when we don't have enough students to run a full class ourselves.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are there any other companies that do local trainings?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts