MBTA will no longer provide transport for police to/from demonstrations | MassCops

MBTA will no longer provide transport for police to/from demonstrations

Discussion in 'New England' started by Tango_Sierra, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tango_Sierra

Tango_Sierra MassCops Member

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

what a fucking bullshit political move that will do nothing but cause bad blood between people who have nothing to do with the decision. Crooked hack organization anyways. I'm sure the Transit Police are too busy keeping the peace to be able to watch all the properties and make sure nobody damages any of the train cars that would be very expensive to fix. I hope antifa doesn't figure that out.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

CCCSD likes this.
  3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Hey at least they didn't say the Protesters ride for free...............BUT just give it time.

4. JD02124

JD02124 Supporting Member

UMass Boston wont allow State Police to park on campus also.

5. Hush

These are liberal hacks making decisions where your gut reaction is fuck everybody there, but everybody there isn't responsible. It's one dickhead. Let's focus on them.

CCCSD likes this.
  6. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

These political pandering decisions do not reflect on the rank and file officers and I'm confident the MSP will continue to respond for calls for assistance as necessary.

They're professionals.

7. Hush

If an individual trooper or train operator posted something political on Facebook, they could be fired. But one cunt takes an agency wide stance and nothing happens.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    zm88, CCCSD and EUPD377 like this.
  8. Hush

That's the thing, the average driver probably doesn't give a shit. They will drive whoever they're told to. But if the brass was too faced that same level of enforcement, maybe they would have a change of heart.

CCCSD, Goose and 02136colonel like this.
  9. Hush

The dick heads at the top like to play these games knowing that the shit will fall on the people on the street, it's time to change that.

CCCSD likes this.
  10. Hush

That's politics, protected people making decisions that have no consequences for them personally. Now that we know the game, it's time to change the rules.

CCCSD likes this.
  11. Hush

Who created this order? Do they enjoy wine with dinner... maybe they had a glass too many.

Drebbin likes this.
  12. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Just wait....the T will probably refuse to shuttle cops when there’s a police officers funeral. Keep digging your hole America and be careful who you decide your friends are.

CCCSD, HistoryHound, PG1911 and 2 others like this.
  13. Inspector71

Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

What a bunch of political nonsense.

mpd61 likes this.
  14. PG1911

PG1911 Back Out in the Sticks

It's almost at a point where entire departments need to say, "Okay, fine. You guys don't want police? You get your wish. We quit. These commies can burn down the goddamn cities for all we care, because that's what you want. BUT, when people defending their property start shooting the rioters with 'assault weapons' that they aren't supposed to have that they've kept stashed in their safes, we're not coming back to arrest them either! Matter of fact, we're going to be some of those people."

PPD54, Kilvinsky, mpd61 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

One 48 hour strike by EVERY COP IN AMERICA. The first 24 won't mean a thing, everyone will say, "HUH, WHAT?" By the second 24, the shit will hit the fan and every single one of us can just look up and say, "Did we miss something? Do you want us back? We'll let you know. I'm thinking of raising bees or hell, growing pot, so, I'll let you know if I wanna come back."

mpd61, Inspector71, CCCSD and 4 others like this.
  16. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

They'll just raise their rates and ask for a tax payer handout to fix things.

It's simple, let anyone with an ounce of common sense who wants to leave move out of these areas, fence them off and let them see how it works out for them.

So apparently, Antifa made a statement that there will be consequences for anyone who stands in their way in Placerville, CA. I don't think they were counting on the Hell's Angels and Mongols saying "challenge accepted."

https://twitter.com/LeahR77/status/1269013614104645632

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    mpd61 and PG1911 like this.
  17. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

Placerville won’t put up with that. The SO WILL protect and serve....

Oh THAT was fucking hilarious.
    Stupid privileged white kids. Run Forrest, RUN! He’s got a chainsaw!!

PG1911 likes this.
  18. R2D2

R2D2 MassCops Member

The transit chief backed the mbta’s decision.

19. USAF3424

USAF3424 MassCops Member

Bus drivers have no problem utilizing the BPD for every little incident on an MBTA bus. Did their union speak up to support BPD....:rolleyes:

20. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

I would hope so. The Carmen’s Union #589 was the only union to support the Boston Police during the strike of 1919. Both my dad and brother were very proud of that as they worked for the T 40 and 37 years respectively. But today is different and all cops have a “kick me” sign on their back placed there by the politicians who want them to do an impossible job, some citizens who just want large scale payback, and criminals and terrorists who when Finished injuring or even killing cops, will turn their sights on law abiding people. I’m praying for all of us as I watch from the retired guy sidelines.

Kilvinsky likes this.
  21. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

I wish we could but 99.99% wouldn't be able to live with ourselves after the fact. The cries of help from the few that care SHALL NOT go unanswered and as painful as it is we will all still answer the call with a fervent "Here am I. Send me!"

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    zm88, HistoryHound, Goose and 4 others like this.
  22. Cycle19MSP

Cycle19MSP New Member

mpd61 and Sooty like this.
  23. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Apparently he didn't "Think about it first". Another White shirt who goes from POLIceman to POLItician.
    [​IMG]

Kilvinsky, zm88, HistoryHound and 4 others like this.
  24. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

My kid is licensed to drive public buses... no way in Hell would I want him driving for them!
    Not even if they were allowed to carry!

25. 02136colonel

02136colonel Supporting Member

His agency is hemorrhaging Cops. Everyone who can leave, does