Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many people here, I plan on taking the civil service exam this April. I'm trying to figure out if I should choose the MBTA as one of my town selections, but from what I've read here, it looks like a waste of a selection if you aren't a vet. I'm not a vet, but I speak two languages other than English (Spanish & Russian). I've heard that they sometimes call non-vets with language skills, but I don't know how often this actually happens. So, does everyone think I should put in for the MBTA or would it most likely be a waste of a selection? Any feedback would be appreciated.

G

·
You get your town of residence and 3 choices if I remember correctly. If you are not a vet there is little to no chance you will be hired anywhere except the town you are a resident in or the T if you have a language skill they need. Spanish is always big and Russian would be helful with all the terrorism stuff and investigations.

·
Subscribing Member
369 Posts
so since i'm a vet and speak spanish i need to put Norton, the T and 2 town that have spanish preference? i'm 33, and i know my town doesn't hire over 32, what do i do then?

·
Registered
62 Posts
John J";p="62143 said:
Move to FL.
USMCMP5811";p="62153 said:
NegroRotary";p="61708 said:
so since i'm a vet and speak spanish i need to put Norton, the T and 2 town that have spanish preference? i'm 33, and i know my town doesn't hire over 32, what do i do then?
#1 Einstein, don't put Norton if your over 32, and they dont hire over 32. ](*,) #-o [-X =; :pc: :spank:
:lol: :lol:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Nice screen name. Also, I love how you posted your real name and cell phone number in your profile. Good thinking. :no:

And drag racing as a hobby! Classic. :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
369 Posts
thanks! and i have been doing drag racing for the past 15 years, not as much, as i have kids you know, but hey this is a free country, you are entitle to say anything you want, don't bother me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.