Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
MassCops Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word on the grape vine that the MBTA academy is talking smack about being in better shape and better off then us in Reading, we will see come the Law Enforcement Run in Wakefield this weekend.........

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
I remember the days when I use to run, ok it was ony once and lasted 36 seconds back in 76, but I figured that's why they give me the car and gun, so you don't have too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by michaelbos:
I remember the days when I use to run, ok it was ony once and lasted 36 seconds back in 76, but I figured that's why they give me the car and gun, so you don't have too.
Uncle Mike, You don't have to run when you have me too catch them for you!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Originally posted by female p.o.:
I WENT TO THE M.B.T.A ACADEMY! THE BEST IN THE STATE! :D
You only say that because you were in heaven looking at those Navy boys. "by your leave sir"
You weren't the female cadet they caught in the male head were you? (just asking)

·
8,658 Posts
Originally posted by 40th MPOC#309:
I'm kinda partial to the old alma mater, MCJTC Academy @ Plymouth.....everyone is proud of their respective academies,tho... ;)
Dickie!

I'm proud of You and JB1971 for putting yourselves through your respective academies.
You BIG studs!

·
8,658 Posts
Originally posted by q5_po:
quote:

Originally posted by michaelbos:
Hey Jazz in 16 years, only two got away in foot pursuits, not a bad record.
Uncle Mike, as you know, you are my role model!
Ah yes.....
The fighting 3-11 @ JP. Hoorah! Uncle Mike, I miss you guys. Nice to see Spirio got his due.
Has Jay been shot by his own troops yet?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Originally posted by 40th MPOC#309:
I'm kinda partial to the old alma mater, MCJTC Academy @ Plymouth.....everyone is proud of their respective academies,tho... ;)
Plymouth who? 41st what?

Sorry don't feel that way here, I mean the class was a great bunch of folks but as far as alma mater feeling there are none.

Maybe if Plymouth spent more time on training and less time on BS to-froms it might have been a different view.

Plus that whole shooting incident still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sounds like they were a little rougher w/the 41st Gil...I fully understand your views-I can only speak from a 40th point of view. The passage of time tends to heal old wounds. I tend to look back w/rose colored glasses on,(but that's the only rose colored item I have on....) :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts