· Premium Member
saw this guy driving home today on the Mass Pike, got off at the Natick exit heading Wb.
EXACTLY! That's the reason I put the smiley face in my post. I'm hoping that perhaps some of the Mass Cops need a moonlighting gig?it just keeps getting better and better.. smh
from the website:
Maximum Security is a dynamic and growing security patrol and guard company. We are seeking energetic, dedicated people to be part of our growing team.
Maximum Security offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits.
Various locations in and around MetroWest & South, Acton and Cape Cod
Hourly Base + Overtime + Health Insurance (eligible for F/T after 3 months)
Training and Uniform will be provided.
- High School Diploma or GED
- You must be a U.S. Citizen with a clean criminal record (CORI background check required)
- Current MA Drivers License and good driving record
- Must have your own reliable transportation to go to and from work site.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
If you are interested in joining our team, download, complete and return the Maximum Security employment application. You can also send us your résumé in addition to the application. "
I think I found my summer job -I'm sure it'll be a great way to make LE connections and put my foot in the door!!
ah gotcha! My only 'speed bump' will be this requirement; "Must have good verbal and written English communication skills." -My english ain't too good, but best of luck to the rest of youEXACTLY! That's the reason I put the smiley face in my post. I'm hoping that perhaps some of the Mass Cops need a moonlighting gig?