Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this guy driving home today on the Mass Pike, got off at the Natick exit heading Wb.

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,842 Posts
When I worked in Natick, I'd see them at the Dunks on rt 30 off the pike. Shook my head in disgust as I looked their way when I grabbed my ice coffee.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coming up from behind he looks like BPD, but once I got closer I realized it was just another shitbum

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,767 Posts
Whackerus Maximus!o_O

Reactions: ArmyVeteran1
G

·
Here is the whacker's website: http://maximumsec.com/.

The Chief Executive Whacker is a guy named Mark Epstein of 18 Travis Drive, Chestnut Hill, MA 02167, according to the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website. I've uploaded a screen shot of the search results, and I'll also upload corporate documents in a sec. . . .

I just added the documents that are available for download on the Secretary of the Commonwealth's "Corporations" page:

1. the 8-page Articles of Organization document. Interesting reading, especially the section that describes "the purposes of the corporation"; and

2. the 2005 Annual Report.

According to the Annual Report Whacker Epstein has moved from 18 Travis Drive to 19 Rolling Lane in the time period between 1997, when he incorporated his whacker business, until 2005, when the Annual Report was filed.

I'd love to know who the hell hires this guy, and whether he is licensed to do what he does or carries any weapons. . . .

The website says he's provided "armed and unarmed" security for more than 21 years. I guess we could look up whether he has a Private Investigator License in The Commonwealth, huh?

Meanwhile, the dude also has a Twitter account, in case anyone on Twitter is interested in communicating with this genius: https://twitter.com/maximumsec .

He's got a Facebook page, too: http://www.facebook.com/MaximumSec .

IT GETS BETTER: he has a blog, too: http://www.maximumsec.com/blog/ .

Oh, and finally, it appears as if this whacker is hiring other whackers who are in need of a job as a whacker: http://www.maximumsec.com/About-Us.html.

:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,170 Posts
Yup...I saw their car(s) around eastern MA every once in a while and thought that it looked an awful lot like the old MBTA PD markings.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it just keeps getting better and better.. smh

from the website:

"Career Opportunities/Application

Maximum Security is a dynamic and growing security patrol and guard company. We are seeking energetic, dedicated people to be part of our growing team.
Maximum Security offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits.
Various locations in and around MetroWest & South, Acton and Cape Cod
Hourly Base + Overtime + Health Insurance (eligible for F/T after 3 months)

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:

• High School Diploma or GED
  • You must be a U.S. Citizen with a clean criminal record (CORI background check required)
  • Current MA Drivers License and good driving record
  • Must have your own reliable transportation to go to and from work site.
  • Must have good verbal and written English communication skills.
  • Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Training and Uniform will be provided.
If you are interested in joining our team, download, complete and return the Maximum Security employment application. You can also send us your résumé in addition to the application. "

I think I found my summer job -I'm sure it'll be a great way to make LE connections and put my foot in the door!!

Reactions: Goose
G

·
it just keeps getting better and better.. smh

from the website:

"Career Opportunities/Application

Maximum Security is a dynamic and growing security patrol and guard company. We are seeking energetic, dedicated people to be part of our growing team.
Maximum Security offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits.
Various locations in and around MetroWest & South, Acton and Cape Cod
Hourly Base + Overtime + Health Insurance (eligible for F/T after 3 months)

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
  • High School Diploma or GED
  • You must be a U.S. Citizen with a clean criminal record (CORI background check required)
  • Current MA Drivers License and good driving record
  • Must have your own reliable transportation to go to and from work site.
  • Must have good verbal and written English communication skills.
  • Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Training and Uniform will be provided.

If you are interested in joining our team, download, complete and return the Maximum Security employment application. You can also send us your résumé in addition to the application. "

I think I found my summer job -I'm sure it'll be a great way to make LE connections and put my foot in the door!!
EXACTLY! That's the reason I put the smiley face in my post. I'm hoping that perhaps some of the Mass Cops need a moonlighting gig?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EXACTLY! That's the reason I put the smiley face in my post. I'm hoping that perhaps some of the Mass Cops need a moonlighting gig?

ah gotcha! My only 'speed bump' will be this requirement; "Must have good verbal and written English communication skills." -My english ain't too good, but best of luck to the rest of you

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
What do they pay? Civil service? Retirement group? SSPO accepted? Take home cruiser? Oh I'm getting excited!

·
Registered
941 Posts
If i remember correctly Mark doesn't own the company, and they moved from Cheatnut hill out to either sherborn or sharon, can't remember which one.

Oh and that CORI requirement isn't really a requirement for.them

1 - 20 of 43 Posts