Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy this website is nothing but a bunch of sparks!!! I thought I'd be joining a cool website with some contacts from back home just to shoot the breeze but instead theres people on here talkin about colors of other departments cruisers (who cares!!), uniform patches that "look cool", and departments bashing each other. My buddy who also works for the government made the best statement the other day when he said "Yeah they need to make a department just for sparks so they can just go out and do their thing" I think that'd be perfect, throw all you guys up in hickville NH or western MA somewhere where you can just turn on the blue lights in your car and admire its beauty! Some of you guys forget this is just a job like everything else.

·
Registered
105 Posts
First of all who are you and why are you here!!!! You come onto a cop web site bashing us!!! get a life and if you understood what goes on here a lot of guys and girls talk to each other a lot of information is gained through this web site so if you do not like it then why are you here ?? there are a lot of cops that enjoy this site so screw if you do not like it!!! :sb: :up_yours: If you have a problem with this feel free to PM me or post it, I'm sure my fellow brothers and sisters have my back on this!!!

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Ok that's it folks, bosoxmanny has spoken!! you can all go on with your lives now knowing that the ultimate in critics has cast his opinion. Kinda reminds me of that glass half empty or half full statement. :roll:

bosoxmanny, just like changing the channel on your tv set, you could always move along....

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
I disagree with you post, but opinions are like another body part everyone got one and some of them stink. If you dont like some of the topics on this site go ahead and post something different. whatever your choice dont let the door hit you on the way out :up_yours:

·
Registered
968 Posts
From all of us at Masscops!
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I sort of see what you mean but there is a minor problem...Police have a certain image...as does this website, if you let people just flame away at each other it degrades the nature of whole site. There are websites out there where you can anonymously flame away at each other...and I would suggest if you need that type of release, maybe check them out.
One other thought...if you don't like the quality of the posts, contribute something that you think is more "worthwhile".

A fast place flame away forum
http://www.okaygood.com/

Boy this website is nothing but a bunch of sparks!!! I thought I'd be joining a cool website with some contacts from back home just to shoot the breeze but instead theres people on here talkin about colors of other departments cruisers (who cares!!), uniform patches that "look cool", and departments bashing each other. My buddy who also works for the government made the best statement the other day when he said "Yeah they need to make a department just for sparks so they can just go out and do their thing" I think that'd be perfect, throw all you guys up in hickville NH or western MA somewhere where you can just turn on the blue lights in your car and admire its beauty! Some of you guys forget this is just a job like everything else.

·
1,334 Posts
Here is a simple solution bosoxmanny, if you do not like the site... then do not log back on. If you took the time to look through the site you would actually see there is some valuable info and discussions on a wide variety of subjects related to law enforcement, politics, training, etc..
Your pretty brazen, the day you signed up for the site you figure out everything it has to offer. If you have nothing good to offer than maybe you should not come back to the site, other than that stop your whining. :musicboo:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Well at least he had the b*lls to make his opinion known to all. There are more then a few people on here who just agree with certain other posters and seem to have no opinion of their own, except one that is given to them by others.

If anyone cares to agree or disagree with me feel free, I love a good discussion of issues with intelligent people. God knows most I meet just say "it wasn't me, I wasn't there", and of course "I'll have your job".
Hey,

I will start off by saying that you do occasionally post some funny stuff and it does make me laugh, but then you come out with comments like that about him having balls....give me a break.

If you think it takes balls to come on a website and act like a tough guy, you are mistaken. In fact, voicing his opinion like he did just made him look like an idiot. He posted an irrelevant thought very similar to all the ones you have posted the past week or so.

Lately, every chance you got to mention about your posts being deleted and people not respecting your opinion, you have taken. Frankly it is getting rather old. If you go back to the old funny markboston, then by all means do....he was funny and entertaining. However, if you continue to repeat the same garbage everyday, go start your own board titled "Why MarkBoston Likes to Bitch and Moan". Seriously guy, you are becoming the guy at the party who had to much to drink and keeps telling the same joke. Sorry to vent, I just felt like offering my opinion the same way you do.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Since BlowSoxManny gave us almost exactly where he works in his other post, "The department I work for has multiple agencies in its jurisdiction to include an airport police, pentagon police, US Park Police and George Mason Univ. Police." how about we peruse the Fairfax County VA Police website, shall we??

http://www.co.fairfax.va.us/ps/police/police3.htm

Look at all the nice people we can chat with on this page! I am sure any one of them would be happy to find out for us which Masshole they just hired.

Word of advise here BlowSoxManny, mind your manners, you may have a longer career in law enforcement if you do. HC

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey bosoxmanny;

I've worked for 22 of my 24 years with cops from western mass. It's not all hicksville. There are a lot of true professionals out here in the sticks. Some you could probably learn from. :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
wow i must be a loser than, because after I check my email- I check the posts while I was gone. I find this sight informative, interesting and fun. If I didn't than I would just not visit it anymore i wouldn't bash it. But then again I am secure enough in my man hood where I don't need to. 8)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Kinda Sad.... he left Massachusetts to seek LE outside... Then comes back to bash this site and comments people leave on it.. Makes you wonder why he couldn't get a LE job here in good old Mass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HOLY CRAP LOL!!! TOUGH CROWD!!! Relax ladies and gents. I think this website is very informative. Officer safety issues, career development, new tools of the trade. All good stuff!!!! I just think we all have more to worry about out there than what color our cruisers are. Is it a bonus to have sharp uniforms and sharp cars to drive around in absolutley but bottom line is we all work for the government and people above us make those decisions on what we drive and what we wear, so its out of our hands! I think we should just be concerning ourselves with the dangers out there! I apologize if i offended anyone! And as far as the MIT guys catching $%^ from the Newton guys i think thats the stuff we need to stop. I figured 9/11 changed all that outer department bashing but it still goes on. And I'll i'm saying is that you gotta get used to working with other agencies and not saying "oh these guys are a joke" because someday that could be your ass on the side of the road getting beaten and you wouldnt want anyone with the authority to do something to just drive on by just because they remember you as a dink! Anyways my apologies again! Just my opinon on a few of the posts i read

1 - 20 of 32 Posts