Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could everyone do me a favor and fill out this quick survey, I would greatly appreciate it. It's completely anonymous just something my ad agency wants completed. They are looking for a minimum of 200 responses.

Survey Questions

Thanks
Gil

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Sorry! You cannot continue with this survey! Either you have just completed the survey and then tried backing up with your Browser's Back key, or else you used up the time allotted for completing the survey.
If you did time out, you can try the survey again by entering again from the original location.
Thats what I am getting.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
It's a marketing survey from the folks that serve banners to this place, burstnet. Quite possibly someone used your IP (if like AOL) or machine (if deparment) and the survey has been recorded from that "location".
Burstnet tracks via cookie and IP.

stm4710";p="52732 said:
Sorry! You cannot continue with this survey! Either you have just completed the survey and then tried backing up with your Browser's Back key, or else you used up the time allotted for completing the survey.
If you did time out, you can try the survey again by entering again from the original location.
Thats what I am getting.

·
Registered
316 Posts
worked on my computer...

·
Subscribing Member
342 Posts
had no problems.

seems similiar to a survey several weeks ago

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks gang, the company request at least 200 surveys (per year) to get somewhat accurate demographics for the site so they can pitch their ad promotion to prospective clients, right now we are at 58. Without the survey they just feed the site default banners that run all over the net. I am looking for more targeted campaigns focused on public safety.

While completing their request does not guarantee targeted campaigns, not completing it guarantees the run of the mill defaults.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol ahhh nothing but you can always take a chance a buy a ticket for the upcoming raffle..... a LaserMax gun sight, raffle will be posted later today.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Gil";p="52814 said:
lol ahhh nothing but you can always take a chance a buy a ticket for the upcoming raffle..... a LaserMax gun sight, raffle will be posted later today.
Sweet.....I just bought a ticket.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VOR";p="52891 said:
Why did the survey want to know if I was wearing any underwear?
Because Dunny got to pick one of the questions...... :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.