MassCops on iPhone | Page 2 | MassCops

MassCops on iPhone

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Simon

Simon Guest

honestly, its all the cheap phucks who wont walk into an Apple store and drop about 500 bucks before walking back out.........

2. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

Is THAT why it took you so long to get one? :rolleyes:

3. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Well, that too...
    They odnt come cheap.. And once you start shopping on Shop iPhone - Apple Store (U.S.) for iphone schwag, the American Express tab really goes through the roof...

WOW El Fogree, you been hammerin' a lot on the boy lately. Or should I say more than usual anyway...

4. Simon

Simon Guest

Yah. I had gold bars at my place I needed to cash in at the mint.:letitall:

5. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

Koz - do you have a Bluetooth headset? If so, which one?

6. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

I had a GREAT response but am biting my tongue on this one ... hahahaha

7. Simon

Simon Guest

Koz she doesnt need any ammunition..........

8. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

Eh. I'm just on a roll and you're noticing it .. nothing unusual with hammerin on the old man ... ;)

9. KozmoKramer

I do Andy. I bought a Motorola H710 for my Treo just before I picked up my iPhone as well as a Plantronics Voyager a few weeks back, but I wont use either.
    I've gotten exceptionally paranoid lately (more than usual) about having a radio device affixed to my skull, so now I only converse through the built-in speakerphone.
    Hypochondracal types like me worry enough without further worrying about self-induced brain tumors.

A parent Lee Snipe, wow.
    I'll say. Remind me to stay on your good side. :)

10. Simon

Simon Guest

She's only nice when she's sleeping.......... That's what I heard anyways.

11. StbbrnMedic

StbbrnMedic fraggle tamer

Oh come on!! L4 is sweet, beautiful, kind, and an absolute doll.

^this is me staying on her good side! ;)

12. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

LOL Stbbrn .. you're always on my good side. ESPECIALLY after that. ;) Haha

Hey now .... :eek:t:

13. Simon

Simon Guest

you walking BEHIND her again ?????? ;)

14. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

A compliment wrapped in a dig.....I like.

15. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

SEVEN .. your not helping by cheering him on ya know ... (insert cheerleader symbol HERE) hahahaha

16. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

I am a tech junkie also and I love my iPhone. Nothing can compare or come close to it. This droid that is coming out looks ok and everything that It says u can't do with the iPhone u actually can. If you jailbreak the phone u will see how much more the iPhone can do. Since apple has taken alot of the modifications that modders did in the jailbreak when they released the 3.0 software I wouldn't be surprised if apple includes many of these things droid says it cannot do in the next generation without having to jailbreak the phone.

18. kttref

kttref New Member

FYI - I've had verizon for almost 10 years and I wouldn't switch...ever...regardless of the phone. Douches.

19. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Had Verizon 11 years and beenextremely happy with it. HELL! Kept my phone service longer then I kept my ex-wife!!

20. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

had verizon 10 years... switched to AT&T for the iPhone :heart: . I'll NEVER go back.

21. KozmoKramer

:dito: Rox

7 years for me, Nextel before that. Never go back.

22. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

Motorola Droid

The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid ($200 with a two-year contract from Verizon; price as of Oct. 2, you'll notice its solid feel and heft -- there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7-inch touch-screen. Making good use of Android 2.0's new features, the Droid is a powerful Web surfing and communications tool that has a chance of living up to its hype. The Droid's biggest flaw, however, is in its hardware design: The keyboard is shallow and flat, which can make typing uncomfortable.

The Motorola Droid certainly stands out among the growing Android army due to its superior hardware and enhanced 2.0 software. But will the Android Marketplace catch up to the iPhone's App Store? Therein lies the key to success for the Droid. The Droid certainly lives up to its promises and does a lot of things the iPhone doesn't. The iPhone will probably keep its smart phone throne for now, but it will have to deal with a powerful new competitor.

Source: MSN

1 day out the gate and this "iPhone killer" already cant live up to the iPhone. :finger2:

23. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

Same here, over 10 years and 3+ lines and I still bagged out with 20 months left on my contract.

No regrets.

Do you actually own an Iphone to make that statement?? Simply ludicrous.

24. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

All you people want a phone that'll message you balls and drive your car.

Anyone else hve a phone that they use to just make phone calls? Moto W755 for me. Plus, if I had an iPhone, I'd break it in a day. I hate the way Verizon locks down their products but the coverage is 2nd to none.

Simplify, people, simplify.

25. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

I can say with firm conviction that I have never wanted to message my balls. What could they possibly have to say?