MassCops on iPhone | MassCops

MassCops on iPhone

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Any iPhone users want to verify that MassCops is working? Taptalk installed....

Tapatalk is a vBulletin forum solution that provides native mobile application that can access your forum in most effective manner. The goal is to provide a consistent user experience that mobile user accustomed to.

More information about Tapatalk can be found at Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!.

Also works with model of Nokia S60 5th Edition device:

# Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    # Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition
    # Nokia 5530 XpressMusic
    # Nokia 5230
    # Nokia N97
    # Nokia N97 mini
    # Nokia X6

2. StbbrnMedic

StbbrnMedic fraggle tamer

Anything like that for bberry?

3. Gil

In development for OS 4.5 and higher :(
    I'm left out also

4. AOfficer2009

AOfficer2009 MassCops Member

I'll check this out right now.

I am trying to find Masscops on the app, it is not coming up when I search for it.

Ok, got it. It works. You have to go to the Society and Culture network and it is on there. It doesn't come up when you search for it though.

5. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

6. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

works! fantastic.

7. kttref

kttref New Member

...Gil seeing as how you have a bberry...wouldn't you want that up and running first? Just sayin....

8. Gil

Taptalk will only let you list it in the directory or search but not both so I changed to search...

9. Simon

Simon Guest

He's letting all you crackheads know that the iPhone is SUPERIOR !!!!!!!

Can you PM me exactly how to find it please?

10. Gil

If I was the creator of the software it would have been up and running first....

11. kttref

kttref New Member

Hey retard...he doesn't have an iphone and it is NOT superior...my husband is all big on the new droid coming out...could be stiff competition for the gayphone. Verizon rules.

12. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

I've seen the ads for that and I must say it does indeed look awesome. I love Verizon - I get service everywhere except my house LOL

13. Simon

Simon Guest

Hey FUCKSTICK... I know he doesnt. The fact that there is an app for us and not for you means the demand is higher....... and we dont wanna hear what your hsuband is STIFF for.......

14. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Snipe - log into your iTunes account either in iTunes or from your phone - search Apps for Tapatalk - buy it $2.99 - install it - open the Tapatalk app - in the Search field type masscops - touch it (the iphone that is) - touch login and enjoy...

Works great G.!!

HTML browsing of the site was suckful in Safari, this is much cleaner, and significantly faster.
    There are limitations; no "Thanks" button or ability to report a thread or post, or ability to approve threads..
    But on a mobile device, we're giving up slowness and functionality for the ability to browse and reply quickly, I'm OK with it.

15. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

I am a tech junkie and I have owned every "Iphone Killer" that Verizon has thrown into the market. I finally decided that I was wasting my time and why not just get the device that everyone was trying to kill.

The Iphone is hands down the best phone I have ever had. Nothing on Verizon can compare because Verizon is too obnoxious about controlling what goes on their phones to maximize profits.

I have seen reviews on the Droid and it doesn't seem like that will be the "iphone killer" either.

16. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

LMFAO!!! Is anyone else here starting to wonder if kttrf and Snipe are brother and sister or not?!

17. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

Im with Kate on this one ... if I get rid of Sprint, Im definitely going to Verizon. ;)

18. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

You have finally let the dark side consume you. :shock:

19. AOfficer2009

AOfficer2009 MassCops Member

Find it Snipe?

20. Simon

Simon Guest

Just got prompted to update my iTunes so I will do it after I am up to date.

21. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

Exactly right. The only thing better about the Droid is the camera, but the iPhone trumps it in all other categories. Also, the Droid is fugly; the iPhone is much more aesthetically pleasing.

22. kttref

kttref New Member

But ultimately the problem with gayphone..is that it remains on AT&T..that's a big turn off. Down here you can't get an AT&T signal...(not that I would want to). Verizon - plain and simple.

And Fra...we ARE brother and sister...just keep that quiet ;)

23. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

At&t sucks ..........................

24. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

Translation: I'm locked into a two year contract with Verizon, I want the iPhone but can't have it, so I'm going to disparage it.

25. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

:L: Andy... Exactly! Anybody whose gone from a standard cellphone or a Windows Mobile device to an iPhone knows it's not a fair fight, not by a long-shot.
    The iPhone blows the competition away.
    Performance, accessibility, variety, the ability to search on 1 or 2 keywords and find EXACTLY what you are looking for in an app, all of it.