MassCops Members Early Retirement Fund | MassCops

MassCops Members Early Retirement Fund

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by kwflatbed, Mar 20, 2008.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Wilmington Woman Wins $1 Million Online

[​IMG] White won a million dollars on-line.
    WBZ

[​IMG] Jim Miller of Newton based jackpotrewards.com presents Deborah with the big check. WBZ

WILMINgTON (WBZ) ― A bank teller from Wilmington is about to make the biggest deposit of her life.

Deborah White just won a million dollars.

She didn't strike it rich in the lottery or with publishers clearing house, she made her million on-line.

Officials surprised her with the good news at work on Thursday. Needless to say it was a big surprise for the 55-year-old teller at Danvers Savings Bank.

"I never win anything in my life," said White

Surrounded by co-workers and friends, Deborah was speechless. No big screams, only smiles.

"I'm not a big yeller. (laughs) I'm not. It takes me a while to take things in," Deborah said.

"You don't really think someone's gonna win that you know. I've never known anyone to win," said Deborah's friend, Holly Nahabedian.

"She's just a wonderful person; it couldn't happen to a nicer person," said another of Deborah's co-workers.

Deborah even got the oversized check to prove she won a million dollars.
    She's just the third person ever to strike it rich on the web site jackpotrewards.com.

"The philosophy behind our company is we're interested in transforming peoples lives," says Jim Miller of Newton based jackpotrewards.com

The website uses weekly memberships for shopping, charity and jackpots.

Deborah plans to use the money pay off her mortgage, take a trip, and of course donate some to charity.

Despite of the fact that she's now a millionaire, Deborah says don't expect her to sit back and relax. She plans to keep working behind the counter helping strangers with their money.

The odds of winning are 1 in 1300, and Deborah says even though she's already won she will continue to play.

The company charges members three dollars a week and says they plan to give out a million dollars every Sunday. They've also pledged to give 50% of all their profits to charity.

http://wbztv.com/local/million.dollar.winner.2.681679.html

2. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Let's Win Big Together - Join the MassCops Members Early Retirement Fund Jackpot Group

Dear MassCops Members:

I'm inviting you to be a part of something truly amazing: the chance to win Jackpots of over $100 Million, with drawings 3 times every week! It's all part of JackpotRewards.com, home to the most generous rewards program. In addition to the Jackpots of over $100 Million, there's also a guaranteed $1 Million Jackpot drawing every week. And the sweepstakes are only the beginning. As a member, you'll enjoy cash back savings on more than 20 million products at more than 550 online retailers. Sign up now and get a FREE one-week trial of Jackpot Rewards.

Join the MassCops.com Group

And if all this isn't enough, you can increase your chances to win by joining my Jackpot Group, MassCops.com. If any member of our group wins, the whole group splits the winnings equally. Joining is easy - just click here. If you're not already a Jackpot Rewards member, then simply click "Join Jackpot Rewards." And after you join, you'll be taken directly to a page where you can join my group.

Remember, after you become a member by registering here, vist this link to join the MassCops.com group.

So click here to learn more and join now!

3. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Someone from Wilmington just won a million from that site earlier this week

4. Simon

Simon Guest

Once screamineagle buys 5 more fake screen names from me, I will have enough to join.

5. kttref

kttref New Member

Not free...Not for me. (I'm really cheap...MONEY WISE!)

6. afd414

afd414 MassCops Member

sounds to good to be true

7. Officer Dunngeon

Officer Dunngeon Out of the Loop

So if all 1755 members of Masscops join up, then if the group wins we should all get approximately $569.00 per person... that's barely enough to fill my gas tank at this rate. Nah, no thanks. :cool: