Masscops Mail problem? | MassCops

Masscops Mail problem?

Discussion in 'Registering & Login Troubles' started by 2-Delta, Jan 12, 2005.

1. 2-Delta

2-Delta New Member

Any known issues with not being able to receive mail through masscops mail server lately?

2. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

First I heard of it, looking into it now

3. Gil

working ok for me on this end... pm me with email address so I can look into it more

4. 2-Delta

2-Delta New Member

Gil I got 1 message today, but still missing about three. Did you discover anything or maybe it was just a fluke?

5. Gil

Depending on where they came from and their content they may have been tagged as spam and sent out into cyber space.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

6/23/05 Mail Login Error:

There was an error with this operation: Cannot connect to registration database DBI: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[email protected]'' at line 1 1034

Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

06/23/05 Error with login:

There was an error with this operation: Cannot connect to registration database DBI: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[email protected]'' at line 1 1034

Anyone else geting this or just me?

8. 209

209 MassCops Member

I to am having email problems. This is the message I get...

Is this an issue with my computer or masscops? Thanks.

9. 209

209 MassCops Member

I to am having email problems. This is the message I get...

Is this an issue with my computer or masscops? Thanks.

10. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Uhh is it just me or is the mail down? I get the following error: