MassCops is Racist! | Page 2 | MassCops

MassCops is Racist!

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

That reminds me, I need to add the strip back, wouldn't want to miss out on a good scolding from the ACLU....

2. Policelimit

Policelimit New Member

Thank God. I was going through withdrawl. I'm that vain.

3. Policelimit

Policelimit New Member

I see that racially offense comic strip is back on the site. I peed a little bit when I saw it.

4. DVET1979

DVET1979 MassCops Member

"To portray the African-American officer as using slang, "Happenin'" is outlandish and a horrible reflection of police officers in the state of Massachussetts, for most of whom I have the utmost respect and admiration."

I think D.Deriso needs to learn how to spell before he makes any other complaints.

5. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

PoliceLimit - Excellent cartoons pal!! :thumbup:
    "Think Hard Now" was hilarious... I love droll sarcasm... (Your no doubt fans of Bob Newhart, Peter Sellers, and Martin Mull?) :grin:

Keep up the great work!!

6. Policelimit

Policelimit New Member

Thanks for the kind words. I don't know about droll, but there are certain strips I write that have the brutal ring of truth in them. And I believe that is one of them.

7. JoninNH

JoninNH New Member

Yo! G, I done be lovin' the Popo limit dAt done be up last week, homes.

8. Policelimit

Policelimit New Member

Word to your mutha.

9. kateykakes

kateykakes MassCops Member

Gubby,

Causing trouble again?

Stirring the pot?

Smooooooooooooooooooches! Nobody does it better than you! :p

10. Se7en

Se7en New Member

I hope they don't pay that guy that scribbles on the main page. Is he the same guy that does the art work on StickDeath.com? Disregard that last sentence,that guy at least has some artistic talent. It's not Police(art severely)limit(ed) Gubby guys fault, he's from Philly and he's the best/worst they have. Go Flyer's :stupid:

11. Policelimit

Policelimit New Member

8-OLOL Glad to see you too WM. Give all the Lynn Massholes my best!:flipoff: