Masscops has competition!! | Page 11 | MassCops

Masscops has competition!!

Discussion in 'MassCops Gold - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' started by Delta784, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonwings

crimsonwings MassCops Member

naw, there does not appear to be a chat box, no chat box I am not interested. In fact this has been the only site I have been to that has such a active chat. :cool:

2. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

I tried to join, it says "membership pending"...which means once they see what I put for location (whackerville, Mall of America) and all the other bs I put, I'll get the big DENY. Damn.

3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

T.W.A.T.
    Constable Hunt has expanded.

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

While cleaning out the constable's mailbox, I came across this gem;

Because of your antics we were the talk of the web for six months on at least 6 different sites!

Not because we as an organization did anything wrong but because you and a few immature followers could only talk crap on this forum.

I have been in law enforcement all of my life and started as an explorer, auxiliary, military police, campus police and then a regular agency.
    I have many friends who are reserves and constables in MASS, NY,CT, PA and a half dozen other states and none of them act like you!

We have all been young and loved playing with the lights and sirens but enough is enough!

From this point on if you come on to this forum and rile up a few of these characters still floating around, I will personally delete you and block your IP address.

If you're interested in discussing other subjects besides your vehicle fine, if not please choose another forum to brag on!!

5. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

LMFAO!

6. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Kan Do recieved the same message LOL

7. StbbrnMedic

StbbrnMedic fraggle tamer

OMG that letter had me rolling!!! That's excellent!!

8. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Nothing like telling the pyromaniac, "Hey asshole, you set our whole city as well as the five adjacent town ablaze due to your firestarting...so stop talking about it. If you do it again, we're finally gonna take away your matches!"

9. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I will say, they gave us a lot of leeway. It got to the point where I was posting outrageous things, thinking "Okay, maybe THIS will finally make them ban me".

10. NewEngland2007

NewEngland2007 Active Member

How hilarious that it took them SIX MONTHS to catch on. And what are the other five sites???

11. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

They have a bunch of sites all related to privateofficer.com.

12. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

No kidding....I hope they're not private investigators.

13. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

And "regular agency" would be a pseudonym for mall security where???

14. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

DUDE It's whacker central...all over again!

15. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

"Can't we all just get along".....

16. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Have we met before? :p

17. lowbuckbob

lowbuckbob MassCops Member

Crankers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.