Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
There's two possible things

1) If it's in "newest posts" on the right, the thread is likely awaiting moderator approval (Ask-a-cop), etc.

2) If it's an older thread, it's likely moved either to the LEO only section or the Green Room.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tapatalk repeatedly not showing participated posts and is missing new topics and replies. Tried refresh and re-install. Not sure if its tapatalk or mc issue. Just wanted to bring to your attention.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I can't post photos from my photo library via Tapatalk with my Iphone ever since I've done that Apple software update. Anyone else?

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
MassCops - Error

A controller for the route path news/local/boston-north/Boston-University-student-died-from-lethal-amount-of-alcohol/-/11984708/19232782/-/1qtiujz/-/index.html was not found.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Did you pick "this forum" or "tapatalk hosted" option? This forum upload option works better for me on android.
I found it, it wasn't tapatalk related, but somehow the photo sharing function got turned off under my privacy settings. I may have been Bret Favre'ing to many people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Code 3
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.