Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
In Tactical Mode....
2,851 Posts
On the bright side, we can go back to flaming noobs to use the motherfucking search function...

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
On the bright side, we can go back to flaming noobs to use the motherfucking search function...
Some things will never change, whether its MC 1 or 2 the noobs will still get flamed. Maybe the bus will be back in operation as well.

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
was a little concerned when the site was down and now, BLAM !

the OLD site is back !

God love Gil for resurrecting the page.

10 freak'n hours ?

would have shot my computer a long time ago

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Thanks, Gil...BTW did you unfriend me on Facebook?

Just kidding!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I think that I have spent more time on this after going to the old format then I did the entire time the new one was up.... Good job and Good choice, this version is much more user friendly.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
Gil, is there anyway to archive the vB 4.0 postings and have an area similar to what was considered previously for MC 1.0?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Gil, is there anyway to archive the vB 4.0 postings and have an area similar to what was considered previously for MC 1.0?
I have the data just next to impossible to merge it because of identical posting id's. The guy I hired to originally handle this ending up giving me a refund after three months of attempting it.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gil,

I really enjoyed using Tapatalk for this site and it currently says temporarily closed when I try to log in. I was Just wondering if this version of MC is going to be available through Tapatalk?

Thanks

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Will try to add that right now..

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Should be all set now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I registered using my MC2 name prior to realizing the MC1 logins were back. Now the big decision is which to keep. Thanks for all the effort Gil.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts