[NOTICE] - MassCops Crash May 2010 | Page 2 | MassCops

[NOTICE] MassCops Crash May 2010

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, May 20, 2010.

1. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Thanks, Gil...BTW did you unfriend me on Facebook?

Just kidding!

2. OCKS

OCKS Guest

I feel like I'm back in my old home .

3. sweeper20

sweeper20 MassCops Member

Great job getting the site back up and running!

4. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

I think that I have spent more time on this after going to the old format then I did the entire time the new one was up.... Good job and Good choice, this version is much more user friendly.

5. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Gil, is there anyway to archive the vB 4.0 postings and have an area similar to what was considered previously for MC 1.0?

6. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

One HUGE improvement so far is the search function. It works a lot better with this version.

7. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

I have the data just next to impossible to merge it because of identical posting id's. The guy I hired to originally handle this ending up giving me a refund after three months of attempting it.

8. OfficerObie59

I didn't even mean a merge...I'm thinking an "archive" that seems just a simple webpage of static postings...for example: Largest vBulletin Forum? [Archive] - vBulletin Community Forum

9. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

Gil,

I really enjoyed using Tapatalk for this site and it currently says temporarily closed when I try to log in. I was Just wondering if this version of MC is going to be available through Tapatalk?

Thanks

10. Gil

Will try to add that right now..

11. Gil

Should be all set now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

12. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Got my Iphone today and downloaded the App. Seems to work great. Thanks Gil.

14. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

lol fail!

15. credo

credo New Member

I registered using my MC2 name prior to realizing the MC1 logins were back. Now the big decision is which to keep. Thanks for all the effort Gil.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

16. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

OH!! cc shame on you......... Your now one of the lemmings using the iPud...

17. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Where is that damn bad rep button?!?!?!

18. OfficerObie59

I wonder if the makers of the droid would sue fra and get a warrant to search and seize his computers if he got an advanced copy of their new software that some knucklehead employee of theirs was dumb enough to leave ina bar like a moron.

19. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Ok ok. I come back to the site and each time there are more and more widgets and gizmos making my mc experience too complicated. Remember what happened last time...

20. Gil

New server, new look, new options, Gonna work on a few more templates some minor but requested mods, back the shit up on a few puters then leave it the fuck alone... ;)

21. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Can something like Mozy back up the site?