Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, still doing research

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • That's none of anyone's business

Votes: 4 12.5%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
And here I thought I was sincerely helping you out so you don't sound like a complete idiot when citing a wiki to educated people. Smartass... Would of taken the same time to scroll and cite from a legit source.....Perhaps your not familiar with the internet....Some of my elders can't seem to make the adjustment ;)
A little harsh.
I mean they were good enough to be praised for working during the height of the pandemic without any vaccine available. And now that they’d like to continue to work without the vaccine, they suddenly aren’t good enough?

Those who want the vaccine have had ample opportunity. Those that don’t….. know the risk, and it’s on them. I’m over it.
No. Now they become spreaders and a burden. Should they NOT have to get the polio vaccine? HEP? Hell, let’s make all those voluntary. You guys bitch about taxes…guess WHOZ foots the bill for all these guys when they get sick and medical out.

There is NO valid reason for this broad refusal except ego and ignorance.

You do realize the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid or getting sick. It acts similar to a flu vaccine in that it helps your body fight off symptoms of Covid.

“Spreaders”…. of a virus with a 97-99% recovery rate if you do manage to get infected. Cmon man.

You do realize too that vaccination does not necessarily mean Immunization right?

I’d like to see how many troopers are “medically” out due to Covid infections. My guess is probably zero.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
No. Now they become spreaders and a burden. Should they NOT have to get the polio vaccine? HEP? Hell, let’s make all those voluntary. You guys bitch about taxes…guess WHOZ foots the bill for all these guys when they get sick and medical out.

There is NO valid reason for this broad refusal except ego and ignorance.
You realize when you say/write things like that you're sending the message that you don't really believe the vaccine works. Why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated when as Foxy commented, the vaccinated are just as capable of spreading this virus as the unvaccinated? Why are there no widely available tests for antibodies and why is there no consideration given to natural immunity after recovering from infection? That part really strikes me as odd because the last time there was mumps outbreak I was antibody tested to see if I needed a booster. Turns out I apparently am one of those people that the mumps vaccine is ineffective on. Should I demand that everyone regardless of health concerns, prior infection or religious exemption be forced to get vaccinated for it or become social pariahs? Of course not.

There are plenty of reasons for someone to choose not to be vaccinated against Covid:
I discussed it with my doctor and there's a medical reason
I've already had Covid and have natural immunity
pregnancy
religious exemption
Because I get to choose what goes into my body (and yes control over one's body is a God given right)
I'm sure there reasons beyond these that I just can't think of right now

You may not like any of those reasons, but that doesn't make them any less valid. From what I understand part of the problem here is that people who have a medical or religious exemption aren't getting them approved. Maybe that's because there are so many coming in at one time or maybe it's because the state is playing games and dragging their feet. I don't know. What I do know is that insulting and threatening people who have chosen to not get vaccinated isn't going to convince them that they should. It's only going to harden their resolve.

I’m more than well aware of how the vaccine works.

Do teachers in MA get vaxxed? Nurses? Dentists? Drs? Why? Oh….yeah…

The ONLY reason is a valid medically researched contraindication. That’s it. The rest is utter BS. Please show me where God says it’s ok to infect and possibly kill your fellow Man.

But hey, you do you. And when you or your family get sick, please do NOT occupy space in my ER or ICU. That is for real medical need, not selfishness. After all, you all know so much more than the science…

Discussion starter · #25 ·

The ONLY reason is a valid medically researched contraindication. That’s it. The rest is utter BS. Please show me where God says it’s ok to infect and possibly kill your fellow Man.

But hey, you do you. And when you or your family get sick, please do NOT occupy space in my ER or ICU. That is for real medical need, not selfishness. After all, you all know so much more than the science…
See there you go again. You're sending the message that the vaccine doesn't work. We are talking about a virus that has a very high survival rate for most people. I don't know if it's really the 99%+ number that I keep hearing, but the site that I've been following since March of last year has it at 97.95%. This is an illness that many people don't even know they have until they test positive. Anyone who is at higher risk or who feels that it is the best choice for them should absolutely 100% get the vaccine. I don't know anyone who is saying they shouldn't, but that doesn't give you, me or anyone else to demand that other people get it.

And here we go with the if you get sick you deserve it argument. Let me just throw in the bless your heart now because we both know it's coming eventually. Do you realize how absurd and how ignorant that sounds? Let's stop for a moment, take a step back and apply this to other situations. Consumption of red meat can increase your risk of heart disease. Let's mandate that red meat can only be consumed in 3 ounce portions no more than twice a week. If you choose to consume more you shouldn't be allowed medical treatment if you have a heart attack. How about obesity. Let's mandate that everyone must engage in vigorous physical activity for 1 hour at least 5 days a week unless they have "a valid medically researched contradiction." If you're more than 5 lbs overweight stay out of the ER or ICU you lazy prick. How about alcoholics and drug addicts? As you know overdoses put a tremendous strain on emergency personnel. I guess they should just crawl their selfish asses into the gutter and die. How about the attempted suicide? After all they did that to themselves. Do you see how stupid that sounds?

It’s the only illness I’m aware of that you have to get told that you’re “sick” aka positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See there you go again. You're sending the message that the vaccine doesn't work. We are talking about a virus that has a very high survival rate for most people. I don't know if it's really the 99%+ number that I keep hearing, but the site that I've been following since March of last year has it at 97.95%. This is an illness that many people don't even know they have until they test positive. Anyone who is at higher risk or who feels that it is the best choice for them should absolutely 100% get the vaccine. I don't know anyone who is saying they shouldn't, but that doesn't give you, me or anyone else to demand that other people get it.

And here we go with the if you get sick you deserve it argument. Let me just throw in the bless your heart now because we both know it's coming eventually. Do you realize how absurd and how ignorant that sounds? Let's stop for a moment, take a step back and apply this to other situations. Consumption of red meat can increase your risk of heart disease. Let's mandate that red meat can only be consumed in 3 ounce portions no more than twice a week. If you choose to consume more you shouldn't be allowed medical treatment if you have a heart attack. How about obesity. Let's mandate that everyone must engage in vigorous physical activity for 1 hour at least 5 days a week unless they have "a valid medically researched contradiction." If you're more than 5 lbs overweight stay out of the ER or ICU you lazy prick. How about alcoholics and drug addicts? As you know overdoses put a tremendous strain on emergency personnel. I guess they should just crawl their selfish asses into the gutter and die. How about the attempted suicide? After all they did that to themselves. Do you see how stupid that sounds?
Eh, think your comparing apples to moonrocks as a inactive member used to say. Its not like you eating red meat, could give me a heart-attack.

Also the let him crawl into the gutter and die response to opioid use, has been a supported stance. I’ve read many posts arguing against giving Narcan, when it was less commonplace.

Folks would say that if we stopped giving Narcan, the epidemic would be over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk my

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Eh, think your comparing apples to moonrocks as a inactive member used to say. Its not like you eating red meat, could give me a heart-attack.

Also the let him crawl into the gutter and die response to opioid use, has been a supported stance. I’ve read many posts arguing against giving Narcan, when it was less commonplace.

Folks would say that if we stopped giving Narcan, the epidemic would be over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk my
It wasn't a comparison for comparison's sake. I was trying to demonstrate how stupid the "if you don't get vaccinated you don't deserve treatment if you get sick" argument is.

Fair enough

It's not a vaccine,it's gene therapy. It's not FDA approved, it's experimental. You cannot compare it to polio vaccine or anything else because that has gone through years of trials- this has not. The COVID statistics are overblown, and it has a 99.9xx survival rate for just about everybody. I know of no one that has actually died of COVID but plenty that have had adverse and or FATAL reactions to the jab. I recommend you stop listening to the news and do some real research. This is medical tyranny and it's bullshit.

It's not a vaccine,it's gene therapy. It's not FDA approved, it's experimental. You cannot compare it to polio vaccine or anything else because that has gone through years of trials- this has not. The COVID statistics are overblown, and it has a 99.9xx survival rate for just about everybody. I know of no one that has actually died of COVID but plenty that have had adverse and or FATAL reactions to the jab. I recommend you stop listening to the news and do some real research. This is medical tyranny and it's bullshit.
I cannot like this enough.

Reactions: TacEntry
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.