Massachusetts State Police RTT history | Page 2 | MassCops

Massachusetts State Police RTT history

Discussion in 'State Police' started by Rock, Nov 18, 2010.

1. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Have you already secured a spot ? Have you heard anything ? I'm getting really sick of waiting and I don't know anything about these "cards" that were sent out. I didn't receive one yet. Is that mean I never will ?

2. TRN

TRN MassCops Member

I'm pretty sure no one has secured a spot for it. It's too early in the game.

I received a letter a week or so ago offering a chance to "compete" for a spot for that class.

What did you score on the written exam?

3. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Owl is pulling your leg. Your detective skills lack. If you look in the right hand corner where Owl's age is posted, you will see that Owl aged out around the time Deval promissed to put on 1000 new cops. :rolleyes:

Owl, you should sue Deval for misrepresentation.:redcarded:

4. niteowl1970

I'm glad you've realized that. In my previous post I wasn't mocking you at all I just wanted to prove a point to anyone going through the process that the state moves slower than molasses in January. Anyone that works for the state or a municipality knows what I'm talking about..

I work for the state and I need 3 new uniform shirts and pants per my union mandated clothing allowance. I know that in March that my department has already pissed most of it's 2010 budget on other things (I'd rather the officers get the equipment they need before the dispatchers get clothing BTW) so I'll have to wait until after July 1st if I'm lucky.

This is just clothing totaling a few hundred dollars. Imagine the state having to set aside millions of dollars for the academy. The fact that it's in the 2012 budget is irrelevant. Sure it looks promising now but it's still early in the year and our Governor would rather fund a program giving illegal immigrant pedophiles jobs at day care centers before starting a new RTT.

Good luck in the process and just be patient.

5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

TRN,

There is always NYPD.

[​IMG]

6. jjg1186

jjg1186 New Member

I just took the military make-up exam for state trooper back in Dec and got my score yesterday. I got a 100 and i'm wondering if anyone has any info as to what I can expect next.

7. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Dude, your boots, breeches and cruiser keys are waiting over at the Andover Barracks! Congratulations!

FourInchFury likes this.
  8. jjg1186

jjg1186 New Member

I appreciate the responses. It's just tough being overseas and trying to get all the info as to what's really goin on with the academy, and if they have already chosen the people they need. So ya'll think I have a fairly decent chance?

9. Rock

Rock Undefined

"If you ain't first, you're last"
    Ricky Bobby

10. niteowl1970

I'm sorry to say but Randy, Jennifer, and Steven all agree that you won't be going on to the next round.

[​IMG]

11. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Looks like we have a winner. deval has had more of an impact on keeping an RTT from graduating than hitler.

12. firefighter39

firefighter39 Subscribing Member

Imagine going through the academy and getting sworn in by that fucking douchebag, what a backhanded insult that is. You work your balls off only to have that asshat stand in front of the media for his 30 seconds of glory.

I don't care of he offered my Col. of the State Police, Fire Marshal and a judgeship all rolled into one, I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyes than have that fucktard swear me in to anything

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

My Master's diploma from UMass-Lowell has Billy Bulger's signature on it....I've been tempted to toss it in the fireplace and order a replacement, but I'm pretty sure that the replacement would still have his autopen signature on it, as well as everyone else who was in office back in 2002.