Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard about this today in my internship class...Tried doin a search on this but it found over 1k results :shock: So I was just wondering...what exactly is this? Has anyone gone thru this program? Is it worth it? I went on the site and by the sounds of they basically fund everything for you and you have to serve for 4 years. Now once that 4 years expires, does ur job there expire as well? Also do you think that the Quinn bill would be in effect for something like this or would it maybe not apply? Thanks for any help! :)

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! Not in session anymore?
:shock:

·
8,658 Posts
ROBOCOP1982 said:
yeh................don't think it was so much the budget. lol
sad but true!!!!!!!!!!! (hee hee)
:lol:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Whats the "REAL" scoop behind the ending of the Mass Police Corps??

What issues did they have?

·
8,658 Posts
RU Serious RPD?

You need to look at the older threads under Police Corps (assuming they're not deleted yet.

in a nutshell Mass Police Corps ended after second class due to alleged sexual contact between staff/students.
:shock:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Ahh.. ok... I never had much interest in the Police Corps program so I never really followed the threads... Not too much of an uncommon situation though... Teachers and students; DI's and recruits; Managers and Employees...

Was it just that one student/instructor? I guess I'm just surprised that they ended the program due to that... Because of a stupid instructor, the whole career training program goes out the window?. If that's the case, the Army should've been taken "out of session" YEARS ago... Must be more than meets the eye on this one..

·
8,658 Posts
tigerwoody said:
I knew mPD61 would reply to this post....LOL
Woody!
You da Bomb!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts