Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
As far as I know, they don't have a choice. They are issued SigSauer P226 in .40 cal if uniformed and P229 .40 cal if on the investigative side.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I own a Sig 226 40 Cal. I was introduced to them when my brother became a federal agent . They carry the 9 mm. I love the way the handle and feel. I think more agencies should look away from SW, Glock and such and look at the Sig.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I think more agencies should look away from SW, Glock and such and look at the Sig.
My feelings exactly. I've talked to very few people who have shot a Sig who have disliked the experience.

·
Registered
52 Posts
When switching agencies, I traded in the Glock .40 for the Sig .40. Unbelievable improvement. I dont practice any more than I used to....but my shooting has improved. It's gotta be the gun .

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
I like the glock, but i think that some aftermarket add ons are a must --> a new guide rod, mag release & extended slide release. Both mag & slide releases should be ambidextrous as should all duty weapons (as well as tritium night sights)IMO. I like sigs, they are of superb quality and I am really fond of the H & K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.