Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some feed back/opinions on the Mass. Police Corps out of Weymouth. I was involved in the application process for about 9 months last year at this time. I was excited..got my hopes up...i was 1 interview away from being a possible participant. About 4 month before the next class was to begin i received a letter informing me that the entire academy has been placed on hold. (for reasons unknown) I assume budget? I was under the impression that this academy is recognized by civil service departments (True or False?) I know CT pc is starting a class but I still hold hope in Mass.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Do a search and you will find that it has all been explained on this site.....I know I have seen some posts, but yes it is on hold still.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i was in the same boat u were, we might have run across each other during all the exams. i just got the letter for the CT Police Corps....still thinking about it. I do not think the MPC will run a class in the near future from what i hear.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I posted about this before and I think the anser I got was that a instructor did some things with a recruit that were frowned upon :x

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
DanB said:
I posted about this before and I think the anser I got was that a instructor did some things with a recruit that were frowned upon :x
OH my GOODNESS!!!!
:shock:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Nice of you to notice!!!!
8)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tigerwoody,

If we choose to go CT do you know if all are files and oral interview notations will be forwarded from mpc. I know we still half to submit a new app. Its a long proocess but a bright light at the end of the tunnel. maybe ill see you in CT!
Best of Luck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
honestly, i do not know. I assume we would have to do everything over since a year elapsed and it is a different program (but still the same criteria). let me find out about that and get back to u

1 - 11 of 11 Posts