Mass. McDonald’s apologizes after ‘shocking’ Halloween decoration sparks outrage | MassCops

Mass. McDonald’s apologizes after ‘shocking’ Halloween decoration sparks outrage

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by HistoryHound, Oct 24, 2019.

1. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Mass. McDonald’s apologizes after ‘shocking’ Halloween decoration sparks outrage

Oh FFS! :rolleyes: Spoiler alert this kid looks exactly like you think he would.

2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I cannot help but wonder when LYNCHING was based on a particular race. Lynching happened to EVERY race and is basically just a MOB wanting to take justice into their own hands regardless of the race. How many white people were lynched over the years? Who cares? It's a race thing now!

3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

NO Jim!
    We ARE responsible for, and therefore should apologize for, all the mistakes made generations ago. If people like you can finally see that paying reparations for slavery and the racist mistake that is the U.S. Constitution, then hugs will follow and crime will be eradicated in America overnight! Please get with it dude!
    :eek:

4. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

Apparently, my ancestors have left me owing BIG...

mpd61 and Sooty like this.
  5. Kilvinsky

Where did I go wrong?

CCCSD likes this.
  6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Really sad your whole identity is based on " victim identity ".

Instead of being proud of your accomplishments you spend your life hyper-vigilant looking for anything that could be remotely perceived as a slight .

Would think it become exhausting after while ?

mpd61, HistoryHound and CCCSD like this.
  7. Kilvinsky

Really, just look at France!

mpd61 and pahapoika like this.