Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MassCops Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked at that hole for over a year, and have shelled out thousands to local therapists to try and forget every second of it. I believe they are still driving a cruiser that had 140,000 miles on it when it was "donated" in 1999. I can't even begin to describe what a joke that place was. If you had to make an arrest, you had to clear it by a civilian RA, and call the fat uneducated "Chief" at home and hope he attached his testicles that night. They were armed years ago, but Admin. took away their guns. Now they are kept in a safe in the Supvr's officer in case of an emergency. After that fat moron Chief retired, they never even replaced him. I heard a Sgt. runs the circus all alone now. I could go on for days about that abortion of a law enforcement agency.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ok so what I hear from you is.............. Just kidding Glad you got out of there hope things are better where you are now !!!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
WOW!

What precipitated this discussion? Are they hiring?
:roll:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I worked for a town like that for about 19 months. It can be real tough. Glas you were able to bail out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nightcopppa
I thought thats the place that put you through the academy that you F#*ked the day you graduated, you should speak a little nicer about that place, or am I thinking of another place you stuck it to?

·
MassCops Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drew,
I sense a lot of anger in your posts. Did you just get rejected from a local Police Departments hiring process or something? Just wondering. Once a thief always a thief. Those are words of great wisdom.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Did you two get caught stealing a dingy???
Unless you're accusing them of stealing "An article darkened with smoke or grime; or a dirty or discolored object";
this spelling Nazi thinks you really meant: dinghy… :wink:
Although, judging by nightcopppa's depiction, it sure could be dingy... :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.