Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to take the Mass General Law Update Course in order to get a waiver. If you have any info that can help me will be appreciated. :rd:

· Subscribing Member
4,408 Posts
You have to be hired by a police department and your paperwork must be submitted by your Chief for a waiver to the MPTC. You cannot get a waiver without being hired by a department or at least be sponsored by one.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.