Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
Re: Mass. Correctional Officers Union & Commissioner Div

Good Luck DOC.
That hag is a big media hound. I watched her on the today show while I was in Florida. Seems like she likes to be on TV.

·
Registered
243 Posts

Maybe the union letter will help...maybe.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Unfortunately this is not the first time our Union has called the removal of our Commissioner. The Commissioner is appointed by the elected Governor. That request most of the time goes unanswered. It takes a huge incident to force the removal of a Commissioner. Much like the defrocked priest Geoghan murder a couple of years ago that forced the removal of our last Commissioner, Maloney.

I just hope one of us doesn't have to die to force the removal of this Commissioner. Because that is what it is coming to. Assaults on staff are through the roof. The inmates are more brazen now then I've ever seen in my almost 7 years of service at a Max prison (SBCC).

Until our Governor gets too much heat for her, he'll leave her in office. But seeing on how he appointed her, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Not until the media starts to realize that the inmates are out of control and not the CO's. There is nothing this Governor likes better then seeing the Unions, not just ours, crumble across the State.

Stay safe everyone. It's going to get worse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.