Mass Approved List | MassCops

Mass Approved List

Discussion in 'Firepower!!!' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

2. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

If you can find one for private sale in Mass you can buy it. Get ready to spend 1500 at least

3. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Obligatory eye sex.

[​IMG]

4. badboys1517

badboys1517 MassCops Member

Glocks have been approved by EOPS but not by the Atty General's office, so unfortunately most can't buy new Glocks in MA yet

Hush likes this.
  5. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Are FN's really "all that" ?

One of our guys traded in a couple old revolvers + cash to buy one.

Seemed a bit pricey.

6. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Whateva, dat XD thing from Croatia is a good gun for the munny!? Then again FN hasn't really made much decent since John Moses Browning died and they finished out with their own proprietary FN-49 (Garand competitor) which became the FN-FAL......
    Then again WTH do I know?

7. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

I wouldn't know, I just think the 5.7 is pretty cool. Looks like rifle rounds and they fit 20 in the mag.

8. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

The 5.7 is a lot of fun but the rounds are rare and stupid expensive right now.

9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

They are exactly that. That round is also used in FN's P90 bull pup, coincidence or good engineering?

10. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

The FN 5.7 round was developed as a replacement to the 9mm for a PDW. It was designed as a small-caliber high velocity round (similar to the 5.56x45) and is in a shorter case so it can be used in a pistol...what good would it have been if FN made a rifle using the 5.56x45 when they have their own round to improve sales and increase market share? ;)

11. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Its perty but I dont like having a thumb safety or any saftey for that matter plus an EOTech 552 in OD green on top of it looks like a bit to much for me. Im sure its a great gun, i have never heard otherwise im sure Flotter on NES has a few dozen of them.

mpd61 likes this.
  12. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

[quote="7costanza, post: 773020, member: 4355, i have never heard otherwise im sure Flotter on NES has a few dozen of them.[/quote]

HA HA HA Flotter is having a volume sale right now.....He's either retiring, or financing a divorce would be my guess
    o_O