Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BALTIMORE --
A Southwest Baltimore man claims he's holding a ticket for $11,000, and it's not a lottery ticket.
ABCNEWS2, NewsChannel5's Baltimore sister station, reported that Robert Taylor received a traffic ticket for driving around a city police car that had on its emergency lights.
Taylor said he was driving his autistic son to school when the patrol car stopped in front of him on Hilton Street.
"I made a left to go around him and continue taking my son to school," said Taylor. "The officer looked like he was screaming through the window. He clicked the siren noise. I pulled over."
Taylor said that's when he first noticed a woman and a small child in front of the police car and realized the officer had been trying to allow them to cross the street.
"He gave me these tickets and then when I eventually got home, I looked at the amount," he said.
"Seventy dollars for allegedly failing to use care to avoid a pedestrian. Ninety dollars for crossing a solid line and then of course there's passing a lit-up police car. Eleven-thousand dollars is a little much," said Taylor.
Upon inspection, the ticket carries a pair of 1s and three 0s that certainly could appear to be $11,000, but an officer at the Southwestern Police District said it's a simple oversight.
ABC2 reported the officer failed to add a decimal point to distinguish the $110 fine.
"I can't see it on there," said Taylor when we delivered news of the missing decimal. "I've showed it to people and no one else can see it."

Story From: newsnet5.com

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Dipshit, use your brain, no one would have money to pay $11k in fines. Next time don't pass a police car jagoff

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Dumb ass and using an autistic son as an excuse!! GFY!!! I once knew a lady who used her autistic son (and he was highly functioning and pretty much a normal kid!) handicap permit for herself. She basically used him for the benefits, horrible mother. Should marry this guy!

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
He he he, we just had a law passed last month, which allows us to handout a $1000 fine roadside for reckless motorcyclists under certain circumstances, and $2000 for a second offense. We haven't seen the text of the bill yet, but I can't wait to see some kid's jaw drop when I hand him a $2000 V.

G

·
We haven't seen the text of the bill yet, but I can't wait to see some kid's jaw drop when I hand him a $2000 V.
Daddy or Daddy's lawyer will alert the media, it will be the leading story on the local news complete with a picture of a somber Junior holding the ticket while looking at the camera with a puppy dog face, and they'll publish your name and home address if they can find it.

Oh, and Harry will have another article to post. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts