Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
It's not that they can't figure it out...they either don't want to know or don't care...take your pick. :x

I seem to recall a reported 'discrepancy' in Commissioner O'toole's pay rate at some point when she was jumping from job-to-job (MSP to public safety???). See, if 'command staff' does it, it's a 'discrepancy'. If line/supervisory staff do it, it's malfeasance, 'double dipping' or whatever...invest to follow.

In other words, as I've said on this board before, if the bosses make a mistake, it's an 'oversight'. If the rank and file makes a mistake, it's a 'f-up'... :evil:

I'd suggest that the commissioner sent Captain Kervin there to get a handle on the increased crime. Maybe he took that as license to spend money and put patrols on the street and actually reduce crime! :shock: Unfortunately, too much money was spent so the captain was removed, becoming the goat. Now the commish can say "see, boss, I identified the problem and rectified it..." and lives to job-jump another day! 8)

Mark, instead of 'the bus driver', how about 'the running dog'?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Yeah, SOP! :x You have to love the way Martha left the MDC, but then when the consolidation occurred, she miraculously appeared on the MSP payroll, rank intact. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.