Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading alot of the posts and I am hearing alot of familier terminology. Just curious, how many Leathernecks are on board. Active: 91-98, 01-02, and USMC(R) since :twisted: !!!! MCSF, III MEF, MCSF, 2d MarDiv, 4th MarDiv!

SOUND OFF!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ooh rahh was a scout sniper and rifleman. Was in four four yrs, and been on for over six. I miss it more every year, loved the commraderie and pride in the corps.

·
Registered
181 Posts
2675 - Russian Linquist Active duty (88-93)
2d Rad Bn/2d SRIG (With the 4th MEB for DS/DS)
0251 - Interrogator/Translator - reserves (32d ITT)

Never been more proud of my alma mater than in the recent rush to Baghdad.

JayZ and Mike mac you have a little more time than me, but I shudder to think how old I would look if I was still in, that was a rough road at times!

Semper Fi to all of you have a safe year.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
USMC (R) Jul 1986 {Parris Island 3076 H Co.}, Alpha 1/25 Dec 86- May 90.
Volunteered to go back Nov 90 - May 91 1/25 assigned 1st Mar Div Kuwait

Set, Ready, but "No I don't want you to" go after 9/11. The results of now being a family man. <sigh> Guess one war was enough....

·
Registered
884 Posts
SEMPER FI

4 years active duty, 08/10/90 to 08/10/94, Aco 1st Tank Batalion, 1st MAR DIV, 29 Palms, CA. I still miss it every day; however, I live my life like a former leatherneck, in shape and squared away. :twisted:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Served in USMCR 1994-2000: 2nd RTBN., G CO. PLT. 2028., H&S CO., 1/25 Scout/Sniper PLT. (3/25 M CO s/s plt. Panama). Semper Fi! M.C. HESS were you with COMM PLT?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Army: Charlie Company, 1st of 75th Airborne Rangers prior to that assigned 173rd Airborne Brigade "The Herd"

My Job searching for lost Marines who were never lost just misorientated.........

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
ARMY???? We have an ARMY? Ohh yeah, now I remember who they are...ARMY = Aren't Ready (for) Marines Yet :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I did not start this thread to get into interservice rivalries nor bashing. I started it to find out who was in the club with me. If people start going off topic, I will have this thread shut down. Nuff said!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Calm down :cry: , it's just a little fun. Even if you have the thread shut down this will still go on someplace else. Better here than in a bar room. If you were in you should know that interservice rivalries will be with us unitl the day we die. :wink:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Those lovable mugs......... the Marines!
Every serious Navy should have them!
:wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Semper Fi: Active 89/93. 1st FSSG. Desert Shield/Storm, also Somalia. Miss it all the time except the first and 15th of the month. Would have stayed in but the $$$ sucks. It was great when your young. 3 hots and a cot and two pay checks a month for spending sounds great when your 18.

·
Registered
50 Posts
could someone verify this statement that a local USMC recruter said when he was at my HS

"~75% of MSP Troopers are prior Marines"

thanks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.