Manchester, NH Entry-level Police Exam | MassCops

Manchester, NH Entry-level Police Exam

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Accorto, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Accorto

Accorto MassCops Member

The Manchester, NH Police Department will be hosting our next entry-level exam on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at the New Hampshire Police Academy in Concord, NH. The application process is now open and will be closing on Monday, March 26, 2018. Information and an application can be obtained by visiting www.manchestermh.gov/jobs or www.manchesterpd.com and follow the link. Feel free to contact Officer Carl Accorto with any questions at 603-792-5452.

The Manchester Police Department is a progressive, nationally accredited agency with over 200 sworn officers. The City of Manchester is the largest city in the State of New Hampshire. It has approximately 110,000 residents. It is also centrally located. It is within one hour of Boston.

The starting salary is $50,859 plus a comprehensive benefits package. There is additional pay for those candidates that can speak Spanish, Bosnian, Arabic, Russian and Portuguese fluently.

2. Zeke

Zeke New Member

How many times a year does Manchester do testing? I cant make this round but I am very interested in applying to this department.

3. Accorto

Accorto MassCops Member

Zeke,
    I don't have another test date set as yet. We usually test 2x a year. Usually in the spring and fall. Keep an eye on our website for future dates. The address is www.manchesterpd.com.