Manchester, NH Entry-level Police Exam | MassCops

Manchester, NH Entry-level Police Exam

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Accorto, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Accorto

Accorto MassCops Member

The Manchester, New Hampshire Police Department will be hosting our next entry-level police exam on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at the New Hampshire Police Academy in Concord, NH. The application process is now open and will be closing on Monday, September 11, 2017. Information and an application can be obtained by visiting: www.manchesternh.gov/jobs or www.manchesterpd.com and follow the link. Please feel free to contact Officer Carl Accorto in the Training Division with any questions at (603) 792-5452.

The Manchester Police Department is a progressive, nationally accredited agency with over 200 sworn officers. The City of Manchester is the largest city in the State of New Hampshire. It has approximately 110,000 residents. It is centrally located and is within one hour of Boston.

The starting salary is $50,865 plus a comprehensive benefits package. There is additional pay for those candidates who can speak Spanish, Bosnian, Arabic, Russian or Portuguese fluently.

2. Jrod6

Jrod6 MassCops Member

Do they hire MASS residents? Or will NH residents go straight to the top. Also any preference for veterans? I'll probably go onthe site and look up all this info anyways.

Thanks

3. devenob

devenob 2300

Do you guys take laterals from MA? If so is there any flexibility in the starting pay based on years of EXP?

4. UltraRunner87

UltraRunner87 New Member

Debating on applying. It's my weekend off, but the oral boards are the week after. Think they'll let you pick a date or they'll pick for you. Probably have to give a call seeing as I only have one day off that week outside of Sunday.

5. Accorto

Accorto MassCops Member

When you pass the written test and PT exam, we give you a date the following week for the oral board. It would be either Sept. 19th, 20th or 21st. You have to be able to attend whatever date you are given. There are no make up dates. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Officer Carl Accorto
    603-792-5452.