Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victim Lost $4,000

Salem, N.H. Police​

SALEM, N.H. -- Police released surveillance photos Friday of a man wanted in what they called a plasma television scam.
A man whose television had been damaged by lightning said he received a call from a man offering to sell him four Pioneer 60-inch plasma televisions for $4,000.
He then met the man Thursday in the parking lot of Sears at the Mall at Rockingham Park and gave him the money, Salem police said.
The suspect told the victim that he would go into Sears and get the televisions and a receipt. The suspect also said that he would shrink wrap the televisions because it was raining outside, police said.
The man went into Sears and did not return. The suspect is described as a white man in his mid-to late thirties with a large mole under his right eye.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17141994/detail.html

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
The suspect is described as a white man in his mid-to late thirties with a large mole under his right eye.
....skipping away from the sucker who he just scammed out of $4,000.

People who get scammed like this all the time and it's tough to feel sorry for them. Who sells plasma TV's from a parking lot and not the showroom floor? Sometimes, you get what you deserve.

I bet you he responds to emails from the exiled Premier of The Kingdom of Abadabba who needs to draw a third party check from a Nigerian bank for the amount of a gajillion dollars. But needs your help of only a measly $1,000 to reopen the account so he can give you 10% of the take.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I wish they had printed that guys phone number in the article I have some very cheap swamp land for sale.......

·
Registered
601 Posts
Jeusus It is hard to feel bad for someone being that retarded...However, I would love to slap that smug look off that a-holes face in the pic posted

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
He then met the man Thursday in the parking lot of Sears at the Mall at Rockingham Park and gave him the money, Salem police said.​

The suspect told the victim that he would go into Sears and get the televisions and a receipt.
Because apparently the victim couldnt walk into Sears himself to buy a tv??????????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts