Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man Stabbed, Killed Cat, Deputies Say

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- A man was arrested Sunday night on suspicion of stabbing a cat and repeatedly throwing the animal into the air until it died, according to the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Herri Rodriguez, 22, was arrested on a cruelty to animals charge after the cat was found inside a Dumpster, Lake County sheriff's deputies said.

According to deputies, the cat owner noticed his pet was missing but didn't think much of it until a witness told him he saw Rodriguez stab the cat with a knife and throw it into the air multiple times.

According to the sheriff's office, a deputy and the owner of the cat found the animal dead in a Dumpster, where it appeared to have been intentionally covered.

Rodriguez was interviewed and denied the allegations but was taken into custody and transported to Lake County Jail without incident, Lake County sheriff's deputies said.

The knife used to stab the cat was not located, deputies said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17418600/detail.html

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
I'd never let my cat or dog out of my sight for even a minute. Just like with kids, there are too many people who want to hurt them for their selfish amusement. I'd like to throw this POS in the air until he dies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts